wheel bearing size?

I have a single axle Backtrack trailer under my 2019 Xpress X19 Pro and getting ready to go on a long trip. I want to bring a spare set of bearings with me and wondered if anyone knew the proper size. Thanks, Jack

I was way more worried about the north korean tires they installed on mine. I installed gy endurance on there after the first trip of staring in my mirror at a properly inflated tire that looked flat. Be sure you have a spare. Your dealer or xpress direct can sell you a complete spare hub most likely cheaper than you can piece one together. Be careful not to break the plastic cap (it screws off btw)
    https://trailerparts.com/vortex-repl...ed-2-pack.html

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

3. Member
    Wheel bearings have a part number on the bearing and the race. If you are taking them out I would suggest putting in new bearings and saving the old ones for spares.

4. Member
    Yeah, the tires look under inflated even when they aren't. I didn't know they were commie tires. I am going to take two new tires with me. Yes, I already broke one of the damn caps and ordered some new ones from Amazon. In the meantime, grease slung (is that a word?) all over the wheel. I need to put some new grease in that one. Thanks for the advice on just picking up a new spare hub. Jack

5. Member
    I ended up taking off one of the hubs and took it to a trailer repair shop and they sold me a brand new spare hub, with everything greased, for a little over $50. I also bought an extra spare tire for the long trip to south Florida. I swapped out the new spare tires for the Commie tires and I'm using the Commie tires for spares. Peace of mind.

6. Member