BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar

Precision Sonar Products

Hay guys, I happy to be adding another great product to my lineup, Im now selling Precision Sonar Graph Mounts, I know many of you use them and some may prefer other brands and there are a lot of options these days, all great products and one may fit your needs over they other, but if you want a Precision Sonar Mount contact me for pricing. All Items will be shipped direct from Precision Sonar.
    gb.jpg
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

2. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Sweet!!!
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

I’ve been using the precision sonar dual mount for a while on my 721. They are rock solid. Great to know we have a guy selling them that knows what you need for your bird.

On my other boat from another brand....i has precision sonar mounts. Great products, great quality. I would recommend 100 times over
    2018 Phoenix 919, Mercury 225 Pro XS
    2016 Triton 179TrX, Mercury 115 4s
    1995 Bass Tracker 175Pro, 40hp Force
    1985 Bass Tracker 1800 Johnson 150 (I called it the lead sled)

5. Member
    How are you mounting the dual front graph mount? I have once on a phx. It sandwiches around the vinyl plastic front piece. Only problem is that the screws that hold the plastic piece on are all that is holding 2 big graphs on the front of the boat. The screws keep coming loose and im worried one day may break in rough water. Any ideas?

6. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by findley1202 View Post
    How are you mounting the dual front graph mount? I have once on a phx. It sandwiches around the vinyl plastic front piece. Only problem is that the screws that hold the plastic piece on are all that is holding 2 big graphs on the front of the boat. The screws keep coming loose and im worried one day may break in rough water. Any ideas?
    can you send me some pics ? or post them?
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    info@drewcraft.com

That’s the same thing that’s been holding me back from installing a dual mount on the front of my boat. Allot of these guys are epoxying some starboard on the backside of the screw hole to give the screw more bite.

8. Member
    20200122_143730.jpg20200122_143750.jpg the screws with the black plastic cap are technically the only screws holding 2 big graphs on the boat. The bracket I'd not coming off of the plastic shroud but I'm worried the shroud will break or the small screws will break.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratos_185 View Post
    That’s the same thing that’s been holding me back from installing a dual mount on the front of my boat. Allot of these guys are epoxying some starboard on the backside of the screw hole to give the screw more bite.
    This sounds like it sure might help. At least you aren't relying entirely on the fiberglass.

10. Member
    Drew,
    Can you please pm me your phone number? I have a few questions and would like to send pics of what I currently have and what I would like to possibly order.

11. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by laposta28 View Post
    Drew,
    Can you please pm me your phone number? I have a few questions and would like to send pics of what I currently have and what I would like to possibly order.
    910 722 0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

12. Member
    Thanks will call later this afternoon