Falcon Questions

A great dealer I know is becoming a Falcon dealer. He wants to put me into this boat. I have owned a LOT of boats in my life...Allison, Stroker, Gambler, Bass Cat, Triton, Stratos, and Champion. What would this boat compare to? What can you tell me about the construction, ride, speed, etc? How does Falcon as a company stand behind the boat for customer service?

How would you describe the boat compared to other well known boats? Is it a simple, minimalist type boat built more for performance without all of the bells and whistles? Their web site does not cover or show much.

2. Member
    Falcon’s are not as flashy as many of today’s premier brands cosmetically. They are built solid with a lot of common sense and they try to make things easy to fix if anything ever goes wrong. I’ve run extra wiring in mine to put LED deck lights and it was fairly easy. The back compartment lids open all the way so you have plenty of room to install batteries, power pole pumps, etc. The side panel on the driver’s side console still has rocker switches so if one goes bad, it’s easy an inexpensive to fix (as opposed to touch screen or digital panels). These are things I really like.
    From a performance standpoint, they are not anywhere close to Allison or Stroker speeds. They are more Champion speeds. They are much wider than most of the brands you’ve mentioned, easy to drive, and very comfortable. They maneuver well, lift nicely, and ride soft in rough water. Fit and finish is similar to what Stratos, Champion, and Triton have been in their better years.
    My analysis would be that they are a great fishing platform that perform well and are a great value! You can load them up and make them as nice as any of the others. They just start with more basic features to give the average person a better opportunity to afford a nice product!
    If you want to drive one, come down to Table Rock Lake in Branson and I’ll take you for a spin in mine!

3. Member
    I can speak for the customer service. I ordered a new falcon, and I will tell you they treat you like family. Very nice, helpful, and one place you’re able to call and talk with the owners. They are willing to help anyway possible. They will make you feel comfortable.

4. Member
    Can also vouch for customer service. Bought my 195 from a real crappy dealer and Falcon was very helpful helping me resolve any issues. Even talked to one of the owners a few times.

Also agree with rudebee, they make everything easy. Easy access to bilge, easy access to console wiring. Everything is practical. I love how the switches are still physical rocker switches. Why change something that works? Not a fan of touch implementations, give me that solid tactile feel of a switch. I was able to do all the wiring for my hydraulic jackplate without much fuss.

5. Member
    I dont know how many times i'll be rushing fishing a tourney and forget to turn on a pump and be able to lower the butt of my rod down and hit it to flip the switch.....try doing it with a diff style switch lol.....its the little things lol
    2019 Falcon 215 Yamaha Sho 250, Lithiums, X2, Poles, Ultrex, Birds, Mega 360 & Livescope.

Previous-2017 Falcon 205 Evinrude G2 250HO, Lithiums, Poles, Ultrex, Birds and 360.

6. Member
    The digital touch screens are nice until they break! Those rocker switches are easy to fix and inexpensive. I still prefer the rocker switches but that’s me!

7. Member
    Buddy of mine here in monett is getting ready to be a falcon dealer cant wait to see them iam hopin he can sell a few

8. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by oldcharger View Post
    Buddy of mine here in monett is getting ready to be a falcon dealer cant wait to see them iam hopin he can sell a few
    Yup, me too. Ol' Jeff is gonna be busy!
    FTO Marine Supplies
    BBC Sponsor