Procraft/Astro Boats Moderator

Anyone tried Greenball Tires?

Hi Guys, looking for opinions on these tires: I have a z8 with a dual axle trailer. Thanks!
    https://www.tires-easy.com/215-75-14...ecode/TR14215D
    John Woodward

2010 Nitro Z8

2. Member
    This listing is for new Greenball Tow-Master Special Trailer Radial ST215/75R14 D/8PR BSW Tires. Manufacturer part number: TR14215D. The Greenball Towmaster Special Trailer tire is trailer tire that will haul a wide range for trailers with easy and stability. Dual steel belts give the tire that strength and stability to prevent sway and stand up to long, heavy hauls. Low rolling resistance provides increased fuel efficiency and the M speed rating for speeds up to 81 mph, handles highway trips with ease. The Towmaster Special Tire will fit boa, horse, cargo, travel trailers and fifth wheel trailers.

The Nigeria Prince that wants to give me millions has a better grasp of the English language that this ad.

And so I;m not just being negative...

Support your local shops, look at american made tires like the Good Year Endurance.
    Last edited by friogatto; 01-16-2020 at 02:45 PM.

3. Member
    If they are Chinese made runaway.

4. Airborne/Infantry bassnman81's Avatar
    Don't play with it, get Goodyear Endurance, great tires.

Lake Norman, N.C./New Britain, CT.
    An Khe 66-67

5. Member
    That was the brand I was considering along with 2 others before Goodyear come out with USA made Endurance. They actually have decent reviews but still made in China so it was no question to me to go with the Endurance for a trailer that I cannot fit a LT tire on. CJ
    2002 X19 200HP OX66 HO Vmax,HPDI lower, it lives, thanks Hydro Tec.

6. Member
    Stay away from these guys! Look them up...bad ratings and issues. Everything from shipping old outdated tires, to bad shipping and customer service.

7. Member
    pure junk. buddy of mine put a set on his trailer had to replace them in 3 months time falling apart etc.

8. Member
    Agree with everybody else, I had a set and there junk, look elsewhere.

9. Member
    I purchased 2 new Greenballs for a single axle boat trailer. Had the trailer axle alignment checked and adjusted. Barely made it about 5,000 miles, less than 2 seasons. Factory tires (Carlisle) lasted 5 seasons and were not that bad when I removed them. IMHO stay away from Greenball, look at Goodyear Endurance.
    Mark it Zero!

They are made in China and that is not good when it comes to tires. Get GY Endurance. Made in Gadsden, AL and other places around the USA!

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s