Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

GAMBLER BASS BOATS now taking orders.

I would like to thank everyone for your patience while we prepared to bring Gambler Bass Boats back.
    We are now accepting orders. If you would like to take advantage of our factory discount pricing please visit us at www.gamblerbassboats.com. and go to Contact us WE WILL get back with you.
    ScottyG

2. Member
    We would like to hear about your history with Gambler. We also would like as much information you can give us about what you are looking for on your next Gambler. We are a more custom Bass Boat manufacturer. We will send you some info and forms with answers to any questions you may have.
    Thank you
    ScottyG

3. Member
    You guys going to be at any boat shows?

4. Member
    Any chance you'll drop a 400R on a 2200?

5. Member
    Our recommended Max HP rating will be:
    21' 250 HP
    22' 300 HP

6. Member
    You probably should register as a vendor here.

7. Member
    You have a dealer network yet? Will you post pictures of the models as they are completed?

tire kickers
    Sterling 22XS / Mercury Pro XS V8

9. Member
    Low slung hit the nail on the head I hope new owner reads some of these post for what they are and that is people that have no interest in buying but merely posting comments

yurp
    Sterling 22XS / Mercury Pro XS V8

11. Member
    Exactly.. post a copy of your tax returns before you even comment on the new boats. If your not making a multi 6 figure income... your not buying, and shouldn't even try to buy a 100K boat.

Anything worth a damn is expensive now with most things. Certainly with boats. I bet they'll start getting orders to keep them busy if they already haven't started. Unique product, and now an owner that seems to have his attention on bass boats and customer service. Which some of us know/experienced was previously non-existent 99.9% of the time in the last 10 years or so. (same time frame when Scott Ashmore wasn't the Nat'l rep anymore)

I'm excited for the new owners and look forward to seeing some new builds as they get them finished.
    24’Bass Cat Puma Sts-300 Proxs
    23’Gatortrax Gt tunnel hull-200 Suzuki

Don't get me started on Scott Ashmore.

14. Member
    Met him at a show in Richmond. He was a dick.

These new hulls are suppose to be special? They claim to be fishing at 84-85. Any truth to that Scotty G?

15. Member
    I can confirm that RAM-LC... We've been doing some setup and prop testing on the new 21' hull, and have tested a stock Yamaha 27" T2, and a custom Ballistic 4 blade with PVS holes. Both props got us out past the 85 mph mark on the data logger, and both were stopped short by the SHO's rev limiter with about 20 psi left on the water pressure gauge. That's with ballast bags, 6 or 8 rods, light tackle load, 45 gal of fuel, and full livewells. When we dropped one of the ballast bags, and added a 200 lb passenger we got the exact same top speeds (rpm was limiting factor, not hp). The worked Ballistic was extremely impressive, and had a far superior hole-shot and acceleration while still getting within a mph of the T2 on top end. We want to be able to recommend solid off-the-shelf props for the boats, so we're ordering a 29" Bravo 1 XS to test now. I don't have comparable runs logged for the Yamaha prop for a proper side by side comparison, but below is the data from the Ballistic WOT test. I'll post the Bravo data as soon as we have it. I'm still trying to figure out the most appropriate place to post all our test data moving forward (suggestions? new BBC thread? facebook?). The new Gambler 22’ and the Elite are both the same hull as the previous Sterling, so there’s already a good bit of performance info floating around on the web for those hulls. I know I hit 83 mph in our factory demo Elite (250 SHO, 27” T2) the first time I ever drove it, which was also the first time I had ever even been in a Gambler.

2019 Gambler 21 Ballistic Test 2-16-2020 (1024px).png
    - Heath

16. Member
    One more thing, these hulls will absolutely get on plane without using any trim tabs. The Yamaha T2 doesn't like it, but it will do it, and the Ballistic with the PVS holes is on par with most rigs on the market today. Obviously, if you drop the tabs that changes everything, and the list of boats you can make a relevant comparison to get's really small.
    - Heath

17. Banned
    H. murphy THOSE speeds of 84 to 85 mph are they with power poles??? I would like to see a video of this boat if possible??? here is a sterling with power poles and loaded to fish.

Last edited by jrbritt; 02-27-2020 at 08:10 PM.

18. Member
    No poles. I've actually been eyeballing a Garmin virb that's shows speed right on the screen during playback... Regardless I'll definitely snag a video next time I have one of the rigs out for testing.
    - Heath

Thanks for all the info Heath!!