Motor Guide Tour Pro Weight

Does anyone know the weight of the 24v vs 36v tour Pro?

2. Member
    I want to know too. I searched everywhere but cannot find anything listing the weight.
    I believe Garmin was 75 lbs and Lowrance was 65 lbs.

3. Member
    Will someone clue me in on the concern with the weight of of things? From trolling motors, battery chargers as well as other things. I feel I must be missing out on something. Thanks Bob
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go

4. Member
    bobcoy, it's about boat performance. Especially the trolling motor, a little extra nose weight effects speed. I was told for every 10 lb extra in front of the console is 1mph less.

5. Member
    So with 10# less you would gain 1MPH? That would be very surprising to me. If you go 36 volts, what would 60 or 70 #s do in the back of the boat? (the 3rd battery) Bob

6. Member
    So I’m in the process of getting a new motor guide tour pro . I took off my X5 trolling off the bow of my Basscat puma . Living 5 minutes from the boat ramp . I went to the river just to see what kind of difference the trolling motor made on the front of the boat . With the trolling motor by myself I was always able to see 80/81 . With out the trolling motor the best I seen was 82 and some small change . Not that big of difference.

7. Member
    What BCB had told me was 10 lbs on nose was equal to 100 lbs in the rear. I've never test real world just going off what I was told.

8. Member
    And it is exponential. If you do't believe it, have a passenger sit in front of the front pedistal for one run, then in the passenger seat for another run. Boat weighs the same, but speed will drop drastically.

9. Member
    No doubt, but a passenger is a much heavier change than 10Lbs. There is a point at which the motor will not be able to get the bow high enough to plane properly. The farther forward the weight is the tougher it is to push the front up.

10. Banned
    I know I lost some bow lift when I installed my ghost, previously had a fortrex.

11. Member
    I'm also guessing size boat and motor come into play. Guessing a 150 would more sensitive than a 250 to smaller weight changes