REC Silicon ASA (rnwef)

I would like to see what the BBC experts think about this one. You might want to check their stock back to 2008 and read about the China tariffs before posting.

2. Member
    The downward trend longterm does not look good on it. You could probably make some money on it day trading on the days that good trade war news comes, but I probably wouldn't want to do more than that or do a quick swing on it.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmaster96 View Post
    The downward trend longterm does not look good on it. You could probably make some money on it day trading on the days that good trade war news comes, but I probably wouldn't want to do more than that or do a quick swing on it.
    Keep an eye on it. It just went from 31 cents to 60 cents a share in the last 4 days. If the market in China opens back up completely ---- look out.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stein3411 View Post
    Keep an eye on it. It just went from 31 cents to 60 cents a share in the last 4 days. If the market in China opens back up completely ---- look out.
    Will do. Thanks for the heads up.

5. Member

6. Member
    Keep an eye on this one. Two new companies planning to move in next to them and start purchasing their solar grade silicon and silane gas. One company is planning to produce domestic solar panels and the other company is looking to manufacture new technology components for lithium ion batteries. REC (rnwef) is at $1.13 this morning. The two new companies that want to move in are Violet Power and Group 14 Technologies. Might be worth a Google to read some of the current announcements.

7. Member
    Keep an eye on this one. Two new companies planning to move in next to them and start purchasing their solar grade silicon and silane gas. One company is planning to produce domestic solar panels and the other company is looking to manufacture new technology components for lithium ion batteries. REC (rnwef) is at $1.13 this morning. The two new companies that want to move in are Violet Power and Group 14 Technologies. Might be worth a Google to read some of the current announcements.
    I currently own 25,300 shares of this stock after the 10/1 reverse split. The stock needs to hit $1.50 for me to break even. Now you know why I'm monitoring closely. If this works out and REC breaks their reliance on China, things could become pretty healthy in the next 2-3 years.

8. Member
    I currently own 25,300 shares of this stock after the 10/1 reverse split. The stock needs to hit $1.50 for me to break even. Now you know why I'm monitoring closely. If this works out and REC breaks their reliance on China, things could become pretty healthy in the next 2-3 years.
    Picked up another 10,000 shares on Thursday. Friday it closed at $1.50.

9. Member
    Picked up another 10,000 shares on Thursday. Friday it closed at $1.50.
    Nice

10. Member
    Nice
    52 week range, up 770%.

11. Member
    So has anyone's feelings changed on this? Seems like the little jump is from some articles a month or so back

Violet Power no longer has a website. Hmmm
    2002 Tr-19 200 ox66

12. Member
    [QUOTE=Triton420;11601748]So has anyone's feelings changed on this? Seems like the little jump is from some articles a month or so back

Violet Power no longer has a website. Hmmm
    Last edited by stein3411; 01-10-2021 at 09:37 AM.

13. Member
    [QUOTE=stein3411;11603851]
    Quote Originally Posted by Triton420 View Post
    So has anyone's feelings changed on this? Seems like the little jump is from some articles a month or so back

Violet Power no longer has a website. Hmmm[/QUOTE
    There is an article in the Columbia Basin Herald published on 1/4/2021. The article is in regards to Violet Power planning to build their own facility at the Port of Moses Lake (airport area) and not lease an existing facility as originally planned. The article states that they plan to break ground at the end of this month. Columbia Basin Herald

14. Member
    $2.65 today.