Ranger 198P Livewell Goofup

Ok so I'm an idiot and left my livewell set to recirculate which froze up my lines. The boat is now in the garage and thawing out, however I can imagine it would have cracked the pump housing or the plastic valve housing. Question here is two fold....has anyone ever done this before and come out unscathed?

Second...the pump is an 800 gph Rule, but the housing attaches directly to the Flowrite valve. Can someone respond with the correct part number or model of Flowrite valve as well as the housing I need to buy for the livewell pump? The only one available at my local Bass Pro has a very long threaded section as part of the pump housing. This can't be the correct one as the one I have attaches directly to the Flowrite valve.

Thanks!
    Cameron

Welcome to the Idiot Club, I am the President of the Club. (Although there are many who could easily replace me!)
    Contact Ranger for the parts. Save a lot of guessing.
    2019 RT 198P
    2018 Mercury Pro XS 150 HP 4 Stroke #2B610068
    Twin 12' BT Talons
    4" Atlas Jack Plate
    Riptide Instinct Quest

3. Member
    Yep will do. I appreciate it.

If your thawing it out I would just check it to make sure it even had a crack first. There may have been enough room in the lines for the ice to go and keeping from the pump from busting. Just my thoughts. If you store your boat outside like I do invest in some marine and rv antifreeze. Saves a lot of headache in the long run.

I store my boat outside in the winter. I just open the pump cartridges and then there is nothing to freeze. Its good to clean out scales and small bits of line once in a while too.

6. Member
    Thanks for all of the input guys. We are in the clear and everything works fine. Even though the lines were thawed I guess the flapper valve still was jammed up, but it has thawed and works as normal.

Quote Originally Posted by CBuckBassin View Post
    Thanks for all of the input guys. We are in the clear and everything works fine. Even though the lines were thawed I guess the flapper valve still was jammed up, but it has thawed and works as normal.
    Awesome! Better to be lucky than good!
    2019 RT 198P
    2018 Mercury Pro XS 150 HP 4 Stroke #2B610068
    Twin 12' BT Talons
    4" Atlas Jack Plate
    Riptide Instinct Quest