Looking for suggestions on place to stay for Harris Chain

Hey guys. Coming down for big bass tournament in feb. Never been to Harris Chain before. Can’t wait to get out of town and enjoy some nice weather. Could you give me recommendations on good/safe lodging for a fisherman. Maybe some place with cabin rentals???

2. Member
    Not sure about any cabins, but I know some guys stay at Inn on the Green, I have never stayed there but heard its clean and fisherman friendly.

3. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    My wife and I stay at a little trailer cabin at Fisherman’s Cove and if you can book one that’s close to the water it’s great. I could walk 100 yards to the boat, they have electricity right there and the place is really nice. The rates were cheap too but the last time we stayed there was July so the prices are lower mid summer.

I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. They have non ethanol gas right at the boat ramp and the people are super nice.
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

4. Member
    I booked the Quality Inn in Leesburg, the parking lot is a little tight but it will do. I looked at Inn on the Green and it was over $400 a night. You need to book ASAP as everything was nearly full a couple of weeks ago when I booked my room.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________
    Never stop believing and never stop chasing your dreams.
    Galatians 6:9

www.kgfishing.com

USCG Licensed and Insured Fishing Guide - Lake Murray and Clarks Hill

5. Member
    Airbnb is your best bet