Harris or jordan

I’m no a tournament fisherman. I only get to fish 15-20 times a year. Any advice or PM on current info on these lakes would be awesome. I was wondering which one I should head out to tomorrow? 0 experience at Jordan and have fished Harris 12-15 times. Really want to get out to Jordan to figure the lake out but with this rain I didn’t know if it would be tough fishing. Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2. Member
    All I can say is that Jordan has been pretty tough for me but there are guys out there catching them. I was out there Saturday and it was a crappie massacre near the bridges, but I couldn’t find the bass anywhere. Looked kinda like they were schooled up deep in the southern parts of the lake but I couldn’t get em to bite.

3. Member
    Jordan fish are hungrier than Harris fish it seems, I've been to Jordan and Harris twice each. I've caught more fish at Jordan.

Put a jig in your hand around steep banks with rock and go to work.
    Kyle

2010 Nitro Z-7

PB: 11 lbs, 1 oz

4. Member
    Thanks for the replies. I ended up going to a small little lake near my house. 6 fish 4 that kept. Pretty slow. Water was 60!

5. Member
    Dang my bath tub is not even 60.

Glad to hear you did well. My last trip to Harris (two weeks ago) was weak. Two dinks. I found 'em...but had a deck full of stuff they didn't want.
    2016 Nitro Z21
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1stindoor View Post
    Glad to hear you did well. My last trip to Harris (two weeks ago) was weak. Two dinks. I found 'em...but had a deck full of stuff they didn't want.

im with ya! I was junk fishing. I think the fish were as confused as I was....