Thread: Hot Foot Mount

Hot Foot Mount

I got a new to me XRS and need to move the hot foot for my height. What mount would be best, the plate by UBP or the slide mount? One of the previous owners mounted the pedal over to the side and ran a screw all the way through the hull. Hence I'm leaning towards the plate so I can keep the pedal over more in line with my right foot.

I’d buy a plate from Chris
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

3. Member
    Chris bailey is the only way to go

4. Banned
    UBP makes some good looking add-ons but getting him to answer an email is next to impossible... I tried, and then just went with Chris Bailey... He does top notch work and is easy to deal with... Dan

5. Member
    Send me your number and I'll send you some pics of mine, I have a UBP one, love it

6. Iowa/Wisconsin/Hunting & Gun Lodge/Stroker Moderator Wags's Avatar
    Chris has some picture on his FB site CB Marine Design, I highly recommend him plus he is a supporting Sponsor here.
    LeaLea

7. Member
    Thanks for the replies.

8. Member
    I will tell you that the plate design was very uncomfortable for me. I ended up cutting the raised hot foot deck off and mounting the hot foot to the plate but flat. It is more centrally located now, but it is flat. I was still able to use the plate for offsetting the screws and keeping a clean look underneath that protected that area of floor.

Not sure about an XRS, but I have the slide mount in my 21XDC and am very pleased. Pedal ends up about center of console left to right and angled slightly towards port. The angle actually helps as my leg curves around and lets my knee lower to keep from hitting the under side of the console. Like having it be able to slide back easily in case someone else needs to drive.