Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I am not a duck hunter, But man all my buddies limit out quick down here in south Florida
    1996 Stratos 201 pro xl
    1996 Johnson Faststrike J150GLEDB

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RFeyoMN View Post
    Actually...you claimed you don't get the duck numbers you did "20+" years ago. That's nothing new...nobody does. There's less ducks.

And...your song is the same old song sang by every other complaining waterfowler from every other wintering state...."the ducks don't show up 'til after the season". You're entitled to believe what you believe, and i'm not trying to prove you wrong...but every duck in this country is no longer migrating in a southward/wintering trend on January 31st. Period. They're already heading back.
    I will agree to disagree. And yes, there have not been any North/South true migrating patterns in decades. NW/SE is mostly what we get. Maybe my farm ponds will have some this weekend. We put out 4 loaves of bread two weeks ago for them.
    1997 STRATOS 285 PE EVINRUDE INTRUDER 175

3. Member
    Feed corn is better! Last longer.

4. Member
    Hunted today. Cold northwest wind. Ducks have figured out all the tricks. Flying high and staying away. Late season mallards at their best when there are no new birds from the north.
    I will give er hell the next two day and start planning my fishing season!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12