Thread: Wiggle Wart I.D

Wiggle Wart I.D

I've got what I think to be a pre rapala wiggle wart but I can't find an exact match online. I think the color is Naturalistic Green Craw but my lip doesn't have any orange over spray on the tip of the bill. From what I can see I don't think it's faded over time just looks like it never had it to begin with. If any one has any info let me know.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Yep, that's a pre rapala wiggle wart in v63 naturalistic green craw. It's a great fishing color. Value probably $45 or so, however, it kind of looks like heat has swelled the body a little bit. May not have, but that's just what pic 1 made me think. That would lower the value a little if that was the case. Either way, nice bait

3. Member
    Ok thanks! I didn't know they did some with paint on the bill and some without on the v63. I just compared it to the other wart's I own and yeah the bait's a bit swollen, but I fish with them any way. Thanks again for the help.

4. Member
    Yeah, you see variation on them. It's not really normal to see one without any orange on the bill, but I have saw some like that.

There was three variations of them. V63, SV63 Group.jpg