Can't find a filter wrench cap for the Mercury filter 35-8M0065104

I have a Mercury 60HP four stroke and this is the oil filter it calls for, 35-8M0065104. Does anyone know where i can order a filter wrench cap that fits this filter?
    2022 Tracker PT 195 TXW
    Mercury Pro XS 150hp Four stroke
    Minn Kota Terrova 55 TM 12 volt
    Garmin Echomap 73sv on Console
    Garmin Echomap UHD 93sv on bow
    Garmin Livescope GLS 10

This is why Don wants you to put your serial # in your question. Go to the Mercury parts catalog https://www.mercurymarine.com/en/us/.../parts-catalog launch the catalog put in your serial number choose your engine then scroll down the parts list to 'tools' it will list the part number for the oil filter wrench.

Tournament-Fishing \"It\'s not a question of if you will be humbled but how many times\"

3. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    If you would, please take a moment to review the Announcements at the top of the Forum, and be sure to provide the Required Info when posting. Thanks!

802653Q02 (Rhonda can get you one if you order through website or email- see her post, pinned at the top of the Forum).

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

4. Member
    Thank you. Will do
    2022 Tracker PT 195 TXW
    Garmin Livescope GLS 10

5. Member
    Put in serial number of the motor? Or the HIN? What serial number?
    2022 Tracker PT 195 TXW
    Garmin Livescope GLS 10

6. Member
    I have had good luck with the rubber strap wrenches for my oil filter on the Mercury 75 HP.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kbeasley62 View Post

The serial number of the motor. You should have a sticker on the starboard side of the transom bracket.

serial.JPG
    Last edited by rickdb1; 01-13-2020 at 10:18 PM.

Rick

8. Member
    HIN is for the hull only which could, potentially, have any brand engine attached.
    _______

Phil
    '09 Hewescraft ProV
    '09 150 Optimax

9. Member
    Thanks all! I thought it should be the motor serial number but in the posting above it says put in your serial number; select your motor. I would think putting in the serial number would automatically pick the right motor, right? LOL.
    2022 Tracker PT 195 TXW
    Garmin Livescope GLS 10

Thanks all! I thought it should be the motor serial number but in the posting above it says put in your serial number; select your motor. I would think putting in the serial number would automatically pick the right motor, right? LOL.
    Not necessarily when I put in my serial number it has 3 choices under models : 150 4 stroke, 135 4 stroke, and 150 4 stroke Seapro.

Tournament-Fishing \"It\'s not a question of if you will be humbled but how many times\"

11. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    It will pick the right CATALOG (you may have to choose the model number, which is easily identifyable).

You'd end up in the same catalog, regardless of which one you chose after the serial number search (99% of the time, at least).

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor