Thread: Patterns ?

Patterns ?

what patterns do y'all favor this time of year ? Finally got out yesterday to run the boat and fished a bit. Got 3, 2 small and a 5 and a half.Fluke and a rage swimmer, all in about 4 foot of water. Garage dog and I are getting out beginning of next week

2. Member
    Had to double check your location, since you're catching them that shallow. Figured you were iced in.

3. Member
    With our 80 degree weather and full moon I will be looking for spawners. I am going tomorrow I will let you know what I find.
    Brad Krone

4. Banned
    My neighbor put a dock light in the water.. Attracts them like stink on rice..

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BassCatBrad View Post
    With our 80 degree weather and full moon I will be looking for spawners. I am going tomorrow I will let you know what I find.
    I see beds at a Tenoroc pit, but I don't really bed fish. So haven't eased up on a bed to fish it. But going by them, don't see fish in them.

I got 17 Saturday on Jerkbait, Zara Spook, and Z Too. Nothing big.20200111_115325.jpg
    20200111_145959.jpg
    Missed my big one as normal.

way to go Terry

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZ View Post
    way to go Terry
    Thank you sir. Definitely a improvement over the 4 trips before it. I use to get a lot in a area this time of year I can't get in anymore. Tree limbs have grown out farther keeping me from fishing it. But Saturday the wind really helped me out. Positioned them right where I was hoping it would. Caught all but 3 within 30' of each other.

8. Member
    I went out to Palatka on Saturday however unbeknownst to me there was a major tournament out there.
    so I went up river back towards Green Cove springs. The water was low tide and the wind was howling. I fished some pads but nothing
    I pulled out from the pad and started parallel casting a worm and got bit consistently but nothing big. I met a guy at the ramp who said jerkbaits are the
    way to go but that it’s all in finding the right one.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BassinJax View Post
    I went out to Palatka on Saturday however unbeknownst to me there was a major tournament out there.
    so I went up river back towards Green Cove springs. The water was low tide and the wind was howling. I fished some pads but nothing
    I pulled out from the pad and started parallel casting a worm and got bit consistently but nothing big. I met a guy at the ramp who said jerkbaits are the
    way to go but that it’s all in finding the right one.
    My best ever was a Yo zuri sashimi suspending in ghost perch. I only have one of the big ones left, and they don't make them anymore.
    But I have lots of different ones.

10. Member
    I went yesterday and there were some on the bed in Lake Tarpon. Didn't have a great day but at least I didn't have to fish brush piles. Water temp was just below 70.

11. Member
    I could only get them on jerkbaits today.20200113_114829.jpg