Ruger lcrx 3 inch

Anybody have one or opinions otherwise . I’m bored - got a pile of pistols but just 1 revolver and it’s big. Thinking about this gun just to goof off with

2. Member

This is Hickok45's review on the revolver. I've been shopping for one for about 6 months. So far neither Rural King nor Academy have them in stock. Not in a big hurry to get one but day I'll get one.

3. Member
    I have been wanting one myself. I have a .38 LCR and a .38 LCRX and like them both, but think the 3” version would be a great all around gun.

4. Member
    Seen that vid- thanks. I didn’t get one yet but looked the other day and also seen the kimber- wow nice looking revolver. I’ve had couple kimber 1911 and didn’t care for them but man I’m tempted

5. Member
    I am not a fan of Kimber 1911s as there are better choices out there for a 1911. They hit the ball out of the park on their revolvers though. Consider the steel revolvers from Ruger too. I am not a fan of the LCR series although IMO the snub nosed models do have a role I am just too used to J frames to consider one.