MotorGuide Tour Pro

Has MG released any Tour Pro motors to re-sellers or boat builders yet? I googled and didn't see much new info out there.
    2005 Triton TR-196
    1990 ProCraft ProCaster 180

2. Member
    I have one on order hoping to see at the dealer in a couple weeks . I see they are listed in the new bass pro shop 2020 magazine .

3. Member
    Phoned MotorGuide today, and all they said was they DO NOT KNOW when the Tour Pro is coming out. Does anyone have any inside info or predictions?

4. Member
    I have been monitoring this pretty closely, and no one seems to know anything. The factory store(not affiliated with Motorguide) recently bumped their delivery date to January. I no longer have any hope for 2020. I think I will give them until February, then move on to a Ghost or Ultrex.

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ydna View Post
    Phoned MotorGuide today, and all they said was they DO NOT KNOW when the Tour Pro is coming out. Does anyone have any inside info or predictions?

That was the inside info, it’s not coming out anytime soon, it obviously has issues other than just production slowdown. A few pros were running it and now they aren’t.