Skeeter Boat Cover?

I bought my boat used and it came with a Skeeter cover. The straps at the back seem to be short and only reaches to hook on where the buckle strap hook onto. When I tow with the cover on, I have to put a strap across the back to hold the cover on as it will slip up and come loose. It seems like it would be better if the straps went under the jack plate to pull down on the cover. I am curious where the cover is suppose to connect to in the back? I am getting the cover modified to fit my new graphs and if it is supposed to be hooked where the buckle straps do, then I might have the cover modified to stay down when towing it. Thanks..

2. Member
    I put 2 eye bolts in the bottom holes on the jack plate,keeps the cover from riding up on the sponsons

3. Member
    Ths

I put 2 eye bolts in the bottom holes on the jack plate,keeps the cover from riding up on the sponsons

4. Member
    Thanks... Thats a great idea. Any chance you could snap a pic...I was looking at mine and not sure where you put them.

5. Member
    Pm me your number,will snap pics tomorrow

6. Member
    If you have power poles just hook them on the power pole bracket. I just drove mine to AR and back with the cover on and had no issues. I also put big inflatable balls two on the front deck and two on the rear deck and put cover over those.

7. Member
    I will look at that too. I do have powerpoles but want to be low as possible to help pull it down...right now, it is pretty much level... Thanks.
    2017 ZX250 250 SHO