Throttle/shift cable and fuel line removal on 300r

Does anyone know to remove the throttle and shift cable and fuel line? It’s a 300r 4 stroke with the mechanical linkage.

I need to mount my motor on a new hull and I can’t figure out what needs to be removed to access the cables or fuel line.

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    If you would, please take a couple moments to review the Announcements at the top of the Forum, and be sure to provide the Required Info when posting. Thanks!

The rigging flange has three (3) screws that secure it to the lower cowling, those must be removed.

There is a pin underneat that flange that retains the rigging door in place (pull the pin out to release the door).

Note: Proper adjustment of the cable, and proper routing of the rigging is EXTREMELY critical both in terms of proper operation, AND Safety.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by EuropeanAM View Post

Note: Proper adjustment of the cable, and proper routing of the rigging is EXTREMELY critical both in terms of proper operation, AND Safety.
    Very critical and tricky with no room to spare or even see what your doing. If you have big hands you might want to get a kid to help.

4. Member
    thanks don. I apologize for not putting the serial number. I won’t be around my boat until next weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by EuropeanAM View Post
    If you would, please take a couple moments to review the Announcements at the top of the Forum, and be sure to provide the Required Info when posting. Thanks!

The rigging flange has three (3) screws that secure it to the lower cowling, those must be removed.

There is a pin underneat that flange that retains the rigging door in place (pull the pin out to release the door).