Routing Power Pole Hoses

On my zx225 that came standard with one pole I am adding the 2nd. I rigged my last boat from scratch with no poles and used one large clam shell. My current dilemma is skeeters factory hole and shell will not fit 4 lines. I do not want to use 2 separate clamshells as I think that’ll look cheesy. Anyone have any input as to what you did for a clean look. I consider leavening the one pole in the clamshell it came in and using the provided grommets for the new one and running them near the clamshell

2. Member
    I added another power pole on my 2016 ZX 250. I just made a bigger opening under the factory clam shell they routed the original Power Pole bigger and reinstalled the clamshell over the hole. Looks perfect!

3. Member
    Did the original clam shell still work. I’m worried the opening on mine might be too small

4. Member
    I have 2 power poles on a 2017 ZX-250 and just pulled them out to change transducer. The transducer (totalscan) plus 4 power pole lines fit through. It was very tight. My new transducer was a 3D SS transducer which is probably twice the size, so I moved the transducer to a new hold and left the 4 pp lines in the original hole. It uses the original clam shell on it.

5. Member
    call power pole as they have a bushing where 1 hose goes through 1 hole. I hate the huge holes and clamshells as well. power pole has great customer support