Bass & Saltwater Fishing Expo in Raleigh this weekend Jan. 10-12

Coming Jan. 10th thru the 12th!! And Piedmont Bass Classics will be there hanging around and helping our great sponsors that are displaying!! Don't miss it!!!
    Heard there is a lot of new stuff this year. Should be a great show!! I'll be floating around so give me a call (919-971-5042) and we can meet up and shoot the bullfish!! And don't forget to visit our sponsors that are there!!! Tell them how much you appreciate them! Phil

2. Member
    Is there a website or anything that details what kinda vendors we can expect to be around? Buddy and I are probably going to make the trip but gotta decide if I need to leave the wallet at home or not, already spent an obscene amount of money during these cold months!!

3. Member

4. Banned
    Just got back from the show and there were a lot of people there today. Saw some great looking bass boats including Skeeter, Vexus, Bass Cat and Ranger. The Vexus really impressed me but at $94+ it is a little much for me. Great deals on baits, rods and everything!!! Did see a Falcon boat also. Vexus was there with Anglers Marine of Clayton. Got to meet David Blanton also at the WOW booth. Very nice person along with all the guys at the booth.
    Last edited by dwmgg17; 01-10-2020 at 02:16 PM.

Any updates on how it was.. looking to making a visit..
    2001 Ranger 518DVX Comanche / Mercury 200 Opti (OT306368)

6. Member
    Expo was awesome, an absolute blast.
    The new Vexus boats were very interesting. They did have a big ole fiberglass one that was $90k+ but I thought the 18/19 foot aluminum boats is where that company has a unique product.
    Some of the show prices were incredible also. Tons of super cheap baits and great deals on equipment. Met a lot of great folks with some cool products. Bought a ton of "Bizz Baits" that I'm pretty excited about, the whole "salty and floating" deal is pretty sweet. Hoping to do some damage with their cutter craws.

7. Member
    Dave as usual made the trip to Raleigh Fairground area on Friday. Better there than in the Greensboro Expo. Good to see some ole' friends again and picked up on some good fishin' information from seminars and conversations. Thanks True South for the K-9 deal now only have to wait for the weather to improve a bit to allow this Ole' Fart to head over to Poe's Ridge and "Crank-n-Wind" for a few hours. Come on Dave and meet me there, I'll bring the Biscuits!