P4 owners ....lets see your 4 battery setup

Adding a fourth battery to my P4 (upgrading from 80 lb Ultrex to 112 lb Ultrex).Lets see your four battery setups! I have one 10 gallon kicker tank on passenger side and no powerpole pumps.
    "Any pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself"

TTT anyone running a P4 with 4 batteries?

3. Member
    I am running a P4 with 4 batteries. But I also have a four stroke, so no oil tank and no kicker tanks. I have 3 series 27 batteries for the trolling motor on the port side and 1 series 31 on the starboard side. Still have a ton of room in the bilge area. Ed

Nick what year is your P4?
    I just went to a 4 batt system and it was a tight fit in my cougar also. Post up a picture of the batt area and I'm sure we all can help you figure it out.

You might be able to source a bigger p4 crowd and images on the facebook group. "bass cat owners page"
    "the head, the tail, the whole damn thing"

I ended up slightly rearranging things to get my 31AGM cranking battering running parallel to the transom behind drivers seat and behind oil reservoir...the 3rd trolling battery was added towards the gunnel of the boat on same side but running perpendicular to transom. Plenty of room without powerpole pumps. The other two trolling batteries are sitting in a 2 battery tray on passenger side next to 10 gal kicker tank running perpendicular to the transom. Battery charger is mounted on the transom next to bus bar. My boat was in storage so I didn't remember exactly how much room I had back there. turns out to be plenty.

7. Member
    I have a belly tank and two saddle tanks, three batteries for the troller and 31 AGM for cranking. The big Yamaha filter is attached to the seat pedestal rod in the middle of the bilge area. The bilge area is full. I would like to install a set of power poles in the future so I am going to do some adjusting to make it happen. The next time I upgrade my troller I'm going to a 24v system and install 2 lithium batteries to allow space for the pole pumps and to off set some of the additional weight. I really don't need 3 fuel tanks but I bought used so I didn't have a say in the matter.
    2007 Bass Cat Pantera IV
    2018 G3 Sportsman 1710