Thread: 2005 294 Pro XL

2005 294 Pro XL blank bow panel

I'm looking for a blank bow cover (center) for a 2005 Stratos 294XL. Anybody have one or know where to find one? I've searched everywhere on the internet that i could find. Thanks.
    Last edited by The rookie; 01-04-2020 at 04:03 PM.

2. Member
    i made one to fill hole from old fish finder out of cutting board (marine plastic board) is that what you are doing?
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

3. Member
    On the center of the bow, there is a blank cover. On the right of it is the cover that has the tilt/trim switch and an accessory switch. On the left of it is the cover with the trolling motor plug. The center cover is cracked. I would like to find a new one and I'm going to put on/off switches for my Hbird and future Livescope and a 12v outlet for charging remotes, etc. I have talked to a guy about making one out of aluminum if i can't find an original. Using a cutting board is a good idea as well. Another option that i can consider. Thanks for the reply.

4. Member
    cutting board is the way to go in my opinion as well. I had the stock cover/holder for my lowrance crack on my 2015. Made a new one out of cutting board and painted it up black. Looks factory. Plus side is its also super easy to work with

5. Member
    Look up ashmore marine products on facebook, he made me all new bow covers.

6. Member
    Search for HDPE sheet material online. I have made all sorts of covers out of this. Very easy to work with if you have basic hand tools.

7. Member
    I made mine out of stainless and wrapped it with vinyl. Plastic would be easier since you want to add switches. I just used mine for a cover since my graphs are now mounted on the deck.

8. Member
    I made mine out of plexiglass. Primed the Plastic and then painted.