What would you choose?

The eagle ET 4 or the signature Drag 4? Looking at these for my set up in a 14.5X 28. Which do you think would run better? I've ran a 26p Pro ET and liked it but was on the limiter at about 82. I want the best holeshot and acceleration. Thanks.

2. Member
    Think I would try a promax in 25 or 26. I have a sig et4 and not very impressed. If you can get the holeshot dialed in the promax is a great prop. A hydromotive is a good choice also, if you can find one.

3. Member
    I'm partial to the Mazco's....and you might want to consider a 3 blade...playing the prop game can get a little pricey!!
    Good luck!!

4. Member
    I’ve run a 28 eagle 4 on my boat one time hole shot was good everything was good but top end seam to hit a wall.
    Bullet 21xrd Mercury 300xs

5. Member
    I ran several Signatures, great hole shot, great props for the price

6. Member
    I have a Signature ET 4 and it runs great solo. When I add a partner it doesn't carry the weight well and loses a lot on top end. Has a great holeshot and mid range solo or with a partner.

7. Banned
    If it was me I'd get a promax or a performer 4 sc.

8. Member
    If I could get a Promax to get out of the hole, I'd run one, the one I had would take a while to hook, but once it did, it was great

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet 250 View Post
    If I could get a Promax to get out of the hole, I'd run one, the one I had would take a while to hook, but once it did, it was great
    I had that issue with my boat and I found that 2 solid plugs and 2 small ones was the best for me.

10. Member
    I have the same rig as you and currently run a 28 eagle 4, prefer the 3 blade though

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet 250 View Post
    did you try one with a blowout ring on it? If not you can try mine and see if it works. It makes it run like a big barrel prop

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector