Banned

Lake Murray places to stay

Thinking about heading to lake Murray in the next month or so and just curious as to what places there are to stay that are boat friendly, safe and affordable. Any help is greatly appreciated

2. Member
    I have stayed at Murray a number of times and am going back in April for a few days. We always use Airbnb or VRBO. You can find some places on the water or very near the lake at reasonable prices, especially at the time you are going to be there.

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by keoweeskeeter View Post
    I have stayed at Murray a number of times and am going back in April for a few days. We always use Airbnb or VRBO. You can find some places on the water or very near the lake at reasonable prices, especially at the time you are going to be there.

ive used Airbnb a umber of times other places but can’t find anything around Murray at the price I want for 3 days. I will be by myself so it costs a bit more for just one person. Are there any cabins around the lake? I just need a bed and place to charge the boat

4. Member
    There are cabins for rent at Dreher Island State Park. I have not stayed there but it is a nice park with boat launches, etc.

5. Member
    Looking for cheap prices? Buffalo creek marina restaurant and bar. I use Lake Murray vacation rentals they will beat vrbo prices. On the same places

https://www.vrbo.com/9318250ha?adult...ure=2020-07-18

Here is a link to my house. It is just across the lake from Buffalo creek marina. If you want to book it direct with me, i will do 100 per night with 50.00 cleaning fee. Just give me a call at 828 674 6752.

Thanks, Kenny
    2022 Blazer 675 Ultimate
    2022 Merc 300 Pro XS
    2017 YZ250F
    Kenny Hollingsworth<<<<<<<<<MY NAME!
    828 674 6752
    Hendersonville NC<<<<MY LOCATION!!