Banned

Prop lifts good with high slip

Has anyone had experience with props that lift the bow good but show high slip and the speeds are slower than they should be? I've had the opportunity to try some props and both lifted great but yeilded no speed gain. First one whas a 28 performer 4 bc that had 20% slip and the other was a BBlades blaster that showed 12% solo but once you added another person slip was at 18%.

I'm just curious how a prop can carry the bow so well but fall so short on the big end.

Over the hub props can do this... raised motor heights also. Bow lift is not always the best lift.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 21XDC View Post
    Over the hub props can do this... raised motor heights also. Bow lift is not always the best lift.
    I agree with this. The props that run fastest for me run a lot flatter. I’ve just never experienced a prop to lift as much as these will but just fall on their face. They both had incredible acceleration and holeshot.