Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by godsdozer View Post
    Cowboys fan all my life...………………..NFL is a business, PERIOD. Jerry is the best owner of all time.
    So there are two of us I like the guy too, don't know about the best owner of all time but I do like him.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by godsdozer View Post
    Cowboys fan all my life...………………..NFL is a business, PERIOD. Jerry is the best owner of all time. He has a current ROI around 3,400%. Say what you will , he knows what he is doing in the business of the NFL.
    You owe me a keyboard! Fans don't pay $500 a ticket to watch Jerry's NFL business savviness.

I think now in his twilight years after he's accomplished all of his football and business goals, his pride is driving him to go after one more Lombardi trophy, damn the cost. I picture Stephen, Jr. and Charlotte having a conniption fit while geriatric blows the inheritance on mediocre RBs . I hope he signed McCarthy to a 5 year $50 million deal and I hope Dak holds out through training camp for $200 million.

Jerry is the best GM ever.. Just ask his financial adviser. It not about a Super Bowl win for the fans, it"s about makin money ya fools!!!!!!!

Keep the fans loyal and take their money!!! Simple plan for a very smart man!

5. Banned
    Jerry creates a media circus and it’s all about him, the more drama the more money. Best owner of all time is silly, great owners sit back and be quite, let their staff do what they are paid to do and coach. He has to meddle in everything and ends up a circle jerk and he’s the lead jerker while the fans run around with their stickers in the back window of there low rider and wear their jerseys and say “ this is our year we goin to the soupa bowl” . Jerry is in his office counting his money with a big smile,
    figuring how how to stir up the pot on some more drama, selling the fans more bullshit to sell more crap and laugh. Jerry Jones is the NFLs best con artist, serves up shit stew and lots of people stand in line to get a bowl of it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12