Opinions on value

Just collecting some info and thoughts. I have a 2017 x-19 with a 200 sho. Sea deck interior, ultrex link, dual helix 10 si mounted on a custom bracket on the console and helix 12 si on the bow. Maybe 180 hours. Just don’t use it like I thought I would. Really want a skid steer for my farm so I was just kicking tires to see what something like that would bring in. It’s definitely not for sale right now and with a baby due in February I may be more apt to keep it since I live on the lake and little quick outings are more likely than weekends at the farms. Tough to find comps for these boats though.

2. Member
    I've a friend looking for one. If you decide to part with it let me know.

Steve Dyer
    Mt. Pleasant, NC

3. Member
    I like to use NADA values for boats and then average out between the average retail and low retail:

https://www.nadaguides.com/Boats/201...2068537/values

I entered your info with the tournament package, single axle trailer, NO electronics or upgrades (you can add) - the low retail is $31,920 and the average retail is $36,195 so that average is $34,058. You can adjust as needed, hope this helps. (I also didn't include ultrex and sea dek)

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbirdbuc View Post
    I like to use NADA values for boats and then average out between the average retail and low retail:

https://www.nadaguides.com/Boats/201...2068537/values

I entered your info with the tournament package, single axle trailer, NO electronics or upgrades (you can add) - the low retail is $31,920 and the average retail is $36,195 so that average is $34,058. You can adjust as needed, hope this helps. (I also didn't include ultrex and sea dek)

great information thank you! I was in the 30’s range so it sounds like that is right. Just not many for sale ao
    tough to get a good idea

steve will keep your buddy in mind. Thank you