Part for my Nitro

I am wondering if anyone knows what this lid is called (besides a lid or cover lol). I am missing this on my 896 but I know a few other models use the same cover but am struggling to find a replacement.

This is one of the limitations of Nitro. Tracker just does not support past models. You basically have a couple of options. (1) Wade through a bazillion pages on Great Lakes Skipper. They usually get all the left over parts from boat makers wanted to clear their warehouses. (2) Call Tracker to see if they have any info. Hopefully they can at least tell you the name of the company who made that part then go to them. (3) Find a used one off ebay or someone who is parting one put.

I went through the same thing with transom cover on a 2004 NX750.

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 06 SB View Post
    This is one of the limitations of Nitro. Tracker just does not support past models. You basically have a couple of options. (1) Wade through a bazillion pages on Great Lakes Skipper. They usually get all the left over parts from boat makers wanted to clear their warehouses. (2) Call Tracker to see if they have any info. Hopefully they can at least tell you the name of the company who made that part then go to them. (3) Find a used one off ebay or someone who is parting one put.

I went through the same thing with transom cover on a 2004 NX750.
    What is the part called do you think? That has been the biggest issue for me. Because not entering the proper search criteria I come up with nothing close.

I do not know either. It would be worth a call to Tracker Marine directly to see what info they can provide.

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 06 SB View Post
    I do not know either. It would be worth a call to Tracker Marine directly to see what info they can provide.
    I sent them a email the other day, they normally respond in a few days. I asked if they could provide any and all info on it.

6. Member
    The plant that made all of those black plastic parts burned down. I learned this from Nitro when trying to find parts for my 896 years ago.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknitro View Post
    The plant that made all of those black plastic parts burned down. I learned this from Nitro when trying to find parts for my 896 years ago.
    This I didn't know. I haven't gotten a response from Tracker so I am guessing they can not get it. If I can't find one I may just form one out of fiberglass.

8. Member
    It looks like an inverted glove box to me. I'd get the dimensions and search Skipper Bud's that way.
    Michael J. Koenig

9. Member
    Drivers side glove box

Send me your HIN number
    Collision Consultants of Akron--- Marine Fiberglass repair and electronic installer 3309333230

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by greens1098 View Post
    Send me your HIN number
    PM'ed it to you