1996 175 HP Mariner - Magnum EFI
    25p Tempest - A45 model
    80 lb 24v MinnKota Maxxum
    Humminbird Helix 10
    Humminbird Helix 7
    Garmin EchoMap 106sv w/ LS
    Dual 8' Power Poles

2. Member
    I fear eventually this will hit a point of no return! Sad indeed such a waste.

3. Member
    How can this happen? A few months ago they stopped spraying for a short time and now here we are again? A combination of the spraying and the influx of new residents coming to Fl. that want to fish the lakes will soon die and don't think it can't happen..

4. GTB
    You need to get this on every local news station

5. Member
    I thought the FWC’s duty is to protect wildlife? I mean It’s in the organizations name. At the simplest level, I can’t grasp why they would be spraying chemicals into the lakes like that.

I have already accepted the state dont give two s&!+s about....

1, its people
    2, its wildlife
    3, its aging infrastructure
    4, its natural resources

I just hope my kids and their eventual kids can enjoy a fraction of what i have had. Its all about money in politicians pockets.
    2008 Ranger 178VX
    150 Yamaha V-max

GO Fins!!!

7. Banned
    "They" make the laws so they're the ones that get to break them too.. (because anyone who would testify against them have their own skeletons in the closet(s)..) so it'll NEVER change...

You need to find folks that 'Lead' "to serve" and NOT TO 'rule'. And when You 'do the math' of how much $$$ they started with, and how much $$$ they have when they leave "Public Service" the amount of salary NEVER adds up...

These are the folks "We, The People..." need to eradicate:https://www.opensecrets.org/lobby/to...&showYear=2017 But the ones who 'Rule' really LOVE that $$$ it is 'their God'

8. Member
    The Same Guy does a "Who are the FWC Commissioners?" It's on YouTube as well.

NONE of them have ANY Outdoor background or a Degree in Outdoor Management. They were all "payback" Appointments done by Scott.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadeye1 View Post

NONE of them have ANY Outdoor background or a Degree in Outdoor Management. They were all "payback" Appointments done by Scott.
    Easy to believe!!!

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadeye1 View Post

Well, THAT would be making too much sense now wouldn't it?

11. Member
    This story reminds me of hundreds of thousands of Vietnam Veterans that were exposed of Agent Orange. The US Government for more than 40 years denied Agent Orange was dangerous and posed a major health risk and now thousands of veterans have been dying due to the exposure.

12. Banned
    That SHOULD include their progeny, but the 'feet dragging' will drag on until they're all gone.

https://embryo.asu.edu/pages/agent-orange-birth-defects

And if You have a Soul DO NOT look at the pictures of some of the birth defects of the Vietnamese; but the head of the EPA™ is from Monsanto™ so what are the chances anything gets solved? And anyone familiar with Monsanto™ and where they came from, well..

13. Member
    This will end someday when the right person gets hold of it. And when that happens I hope all involved rot in jail..

14. Banned
    I was thinking the politicians™ that think this is "good for the citizenry" don't ever watch the channel where the Lawyers are drumming up bee's wax, well, not really bee's wax because their gmo goods were killing all of them, where Round-Up™ has been found to be a carcinogen (no shit?)

Either that or...

The $$$ or threats is so large that doing the 'proper thing' went out with the Hula-Hoop™

15. Gar & Mudfish expert! :/ Mickstix's Avatar
    Hate to say it, but with Florida being a swing state and voting being very very close each election, all it "could" take is a Democrat to figure out that a campaign to END the poisoning of our waters might be enough to sway the vote.. Desantis -seems- like he cares, but not really doing much to end this crazy poison spray circus.. Maybe we should pass along a note to his advisers that he's treadin on thin ice with the outdoor community? I know the 2A community is strong and I'm one of them, but I imagine there's a lot of nature/outdoors/people who like clean water, etc. who could be persuaded?

16. Banned
    but I imagine there's a lot of nature/outdoors/people who like clean water, etc. who could be persuaded?

They just NEED to be reminded that 'water' is the ONLY thing the human body NEEDS... Are You aware of what is happening out West? They've had drought conditions, piss poor governing, etc. These already Billionaires are using taxpayer $$$ to get even more $$. Along with the family owned ranches/farms, they're also acquiring ALL the WATER RIGHTS But "nothing to see"

Check some of the names included in this boondoggle

https://www.thedodo.com/billionaire-...058846315.html

http://www.deepecology.org/publishing_ranching.htm

17. Member
    Anyone know how to get in touch with Mike Knepper?

Quote Originally Posted by Gamblerman65 View Post
    Anyone know how to get in touch with Mike Knepper?

He might respond if you message him through one of his social media platforms:

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1C...KEmYRonq1q4J7A
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/michael.a.knepper.1

Wishin' I was fishin'...

1990 Ranger 374v
    1996 175 HP Mariner - Magnum EFI
    25p Tempest - A45 model
    80 lb 24v MinnKota Maxxum
    Humminbird Helix 10
    Humminbird Helix 7
    Garmin EchoMap 106sv w/ LS
    Dual 8' Power Poles

19. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    This is flat out BS, and Lew is 100% right! We put these people in power and they make their friends/family/contributors rich with out tax money with NO morality or reason. After the fact they always read a canned speech about protecting out waterways while in fact the ones we entrust to protect them are The Ones putting them in harms way.
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

20. Member
    Why don’t you sue them