Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

BYE BYE GARRETT!!

SEE YA RED CLAPPER!! Contract is up Wednesday.
    X

2. Banned
    I’m not holding my breath on that, Jerruh is a complete moron.

3. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    I'm reading it's up on Jan 14, but I'm with Chance. I think their problem is upper & mid-management, more than coaching. A new coach ain't gonna fix their problem.

4. Member
    Well, Jerry already said he’s not stepping down as GM. So your probably right about management being the problem. I do believe Garrett is done though. In the words of Trump, “Someone has to be fired.”
    X

I hope Garrett stays, need to fire DC Rod Marinelli. Not a decent head coaching candidate out there. Urban Meyer damn sure ain't the guy. Just a bad luck year, the team could've easily been 10-6 or 11-5 with just a little luck, better kicker and not getting some bad calls from the officials.

6. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Garrett seems to be JJ's fair haired boy, so he could stay. If not HC then somewhere else in the organization. He's been there longer than any HC other than Landry and almost twice as long as Jimmy Johnson (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...s_head_coaches).

7. Banned
    Garrett is a .500 and nothing more...Fire the entire offense side of the ball. Make Khris Richard the DC..

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    I hope Garrett stays, need to fire DC Rod Marinelli. Not a decent head coaching candidate out there. Urban Meyer damn sure ain't the guy. Just a bad luck year, the team could've easily been 10-6 or 11-5 with just a little luck, better kicker and not getting some bad calls from the officials.
    Have to agree. If you can't upgrade the HC right now, may have to make do with him a little longer.

Clown face will have a hard time finding another puppet.
    He'll have to wait on his grandson to finish school at Arkansas.

"ain't too smart.....but I'm always thinkin"

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Corkpuller View Post
    Clown face will have a hard time finding another puppet.
    He'll have to wait on his grandson to finish school at Arkansas.
    He might as well make Stephen the coach or my year old.. My 6 year old knows as much as Jerry and Stephen..

11. Banned
    Ol Jerry is one con artist sumbitch, he has given mediocre at best success and the sheep still flock to that stadium, by the junk and that Skeltor looking dick head is laughing and going to the bank. Always hear “next year we going to the Soupa Bowl” people pack that stadium and they still suck. So here’s what I have to say to Jerry and his Puppets....... Phuc u.

Wow, some of you sum bitches got a lot of hate in your hearts.

Had about 15 "bad luck years". Don't know where the problem is but, there is damn sure a problem if you cant win with the talent they have!!!

Not all 15 were bad luck years, some were bad coaching, salary cap issues, injury issues, and 3-4 of those were pretty decent years. This year they lost a total of 4 games by a total of 12 points, bad luck, bad kicker, bad calls.

Garrett was coach of the year in 2016, something to remember.

15. Banned
    Bad Luck? Please, that sounds like a Jerry excuse. Dak ain’t nowhere close to a 40mil a year guy, that Ewok looking running back laid down after he got his money. Jason Witten is old and slow, receivers are average at best. Defense is so so on a good day, FG kicker was pathetic until the change, it should have been made way earlier. Jasin Garret look like that clapping monkey toy with the symbols to start a game then looks like a zombie at the end. The other coaches have no clue at all. Jerrry sits in his press box counting his money then after they loose he’s down there giving interviews before anyone else. He’s only in this deal for notariaty, you don’t hear of any other owners voicing there opinions about there team to the press like Jerry does. I have no doubt he wants to win, he just a dumbass that won’t let someone run things, after about 20+ years of mediocre and bad luck excuses enough is enough. When attendance goes down and his pockets are so damn heavy maybe he will wake up and let someone come in like normal organizations do. Until that happens more mediocre, more excuses and more bad luck and the followers will keep supporting it....... I’m done

16. Banned
    Not all 15 were bad luck years, some were bad coaching, salary cap issues, injury issues, and 3-4 of those were pretty decent years. This year they lost a total of 4 games by a total of 12 points, bad luck, bad kicker, bad calls.

Garrett was coach of the year in 2016, something to remember.
    It doesn’t matter how you spin it, bad luck, bad coaching etc it’s still pathetic. Garret was coach of the year three years ago 13-3 season. Did squat the years before and the years after. 8-8 type teams, played in the sorriest division in the NFL and get beat. Garret is 0-4 in must win division games, yep he’s really setting the world on fire.

The Cowboys were double digit winners and NFC East winners 3 out of the past 6 years. Everyone has their own opinion, but I'm more intelligent than just about everyone on this page so my opinion counts much much more..

18. Banned
    The Cowboys were double digit winners and NFC East winners 3 out of the past 6 years. Everyone has their own opinion, but I'm more intelligent than just about everyone on this page so my opinion counts much much more..
    Your the only knucklehead in here supporting that red clapping idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by TritonMan250 View Post
    Your the only knucklehead in here supporting that red clapping idiot!
    My point exactly. The intelligent one.

20. Banned
    My point exactly. The intelligent one.
    No, you the knucklehead!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast