Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I have an extra 2 for 1 ticket if someone can get to 18 mile and Vandyke to get it..I have to work tonite until 1030 then back at 0600 tommorrow morning so dont have time to drive to meet anyone..
    "Historically the most terrible things-war, genocide and slavery-have resulted not from disobedience but from obedience"
    Zinn

2. Member
    I went on Thursday night. Garmin has a Force on display as the only new trolling motor at the show. Using the foot pedal it’s pretty sweet with proportional steering speed depending on how far you move the pedal. At full tilt, it’s pretty fast. But using the handheld remote, it has a terrible response. You have to hold the directional button for what feels like a full second, then you hear a beep, and after the beep it turns slowly. But it’s not just slow; it’s jerky with it slowing down briefly and shuddering every 20 or 30 degrees. The Garmin rep said they are going to recalibrate it to further slow down the turning speed to make it smoother. It does the shuddering in the foot pedal too, but because it’s turning much faster, it is hardly noticeable. With the lower unit underwater and the prop thrusting, I’m sure it will dampen this phenomenon somewhat, but it’s likely not going away.

3. Member
    Weather is going to keep me away today. If you’re there, stop by Camp & Cruise and checkout my new BassCat Cougar (red&charcoal). The hull is a one of a kind in Michigan.
    2020 BassCat Cougar FTD SP
    2020 250 Pro SX
    #Denalirods #Powerpole
    #PowerhouseLithium
    #Powerpole Move

Quote Originally Posted by Knuckle View Post
    Weather is going to keep me away today. If you’re there, stop by Camp & Cruise and checkout my new BassCat Cougar (red&charcoal). The hull is a one of a kind in Michigan.
    Did you get the champion hull? Or whatever they are calling it. The new hull derived from a champ mold?

Can’t wait to hear how that handles st Clair.

2019 Basscat Caracal
    225 Evinrude G2
    Solix 12 Mega SI bow and console
    Mega Live
    36V Ultrex

5. Member
    None. Straight up cougar hull (Apple red metal flake). Been in cats for 23 years so using a champ hull wasn’t appealing to me. I’ve heard really good things about it but chose to stick with the speed and ride of a pure bread cat.
    2020 250 Pro SX
    #Denalirods #Powerpole
    #PowerhouseLithium
    #Powerpole Move

6. Member
    Nice looking boat, sharp color choices. Congrats and enjoy!
    Wave Therapy

7. dartag1829
    So how was the show??? Weather doesn't sound good up there.

The vexus and the stuff in mikes pockets were sweet
    2011 Ranger z521/2023 250ProXS

Great looking basscat... I enjoyed all the good times and laughs we had as a group. Thanks everybody for making it happen once again. I'm going back today to help at the Fishing Complete booth.

Larry.... Thanks for the complements on my newest bladed swim jigs. Seems like everybody that saw them, Wanted/Tried to keep them.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

10. Member
    Thanks guys! Mike, post a pic of your swim jig. I want to see what I missed.
    2020 250 Pro SX
    #Denalirods #Powerpole
    #PowerhouseLithium
    #Powerpole Move

Quote Originally Posted by Knuckle View Post
    Thanks guys! Mike, post a pic of your swim jig. I want to see what I missed.
    I can't... Legally. Come over and see me at the Fishing Complete booth and you can look in person.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

12. dartag1829
    So anything new and exciting. Have seen very few photos. Just guys with KVD and Zona selfies. Help us Old people stuck in Florida out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12