Help in identifying inlet on a 2015 175 Pro Team

I have a leak on my 2015 Tracker 175. It is coming from the lower of the 2 inlets. I confirmed this by placing a hose to the inlet and got water in the bilge. It sounds as if it is leaking very near the inlet. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Also, what does this inlet provide water to? I included a pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I may be wrong but I think that's an outlet for the bilge pump. Usually an inlet is mounted as low as possible on the transom.

Take a water hose and put a few gallons in the bilge area and then cut your bildge pump on. The water should come out of one of those fittings.

One is the bilge pumpout. The other is livewells pumpout. You could have a leak around the outside of the fitting. Need some 4200 to seal it on outside. Or the hose is loose on the inside.

Unfortunately you would have to pull the carpet back from underneath the corner, about a foot. Cut a hole in the aluminum deck (6x6””) over the top of the fitting. Dig out the foam down to the fitting. Push the fitting out and seal with 5200 on the outside. Set fitting back in and use some pvc glue on the fitting for the hose and hose clamp. Then refil hole with foam you took out. Cut another piece of aluminum (8x8”) then 5200 around the edges, then rivet it in with 3/16 aluminum rivets. The patch will be hidden by the carpet. Spray 3M Super 77 adhesive on back of carpet and deck. Wait 1 min. Then roll carpet back underneath the corner. Your done.

Before this , is to be certain that it is the leak.

If you have a warranty, then let the dealer deal with it. But they will fix it the same way.

Have an adventure everyday !
    2006 PT 175 TX 60 HP.

4. Member
    I had a bilge outlet on the opposite side from your
    outlets on my TV 18. I constantly had water in the
    bilge on ever trip. Finally figured out that when backing
    in to launch the outlet took on water. A plug stopped
    that problem. Poor engineering in my opinion. LDS
    Larry D. Scott Retired KY Water patrol/F&W
    www.greatscottshooters.com

2008 TRACKER TV 18 w/150 Mercury 4S
    MK Ultrex 80lb, 102 Garmin Live scope
    and a UHD93SV Garmin on the bow.
    UHD 93SV at the console.

Quote Originally Posted by gatorglenn View Post
    One is the bilge pumpout. The other is livewells pumpout. You could have a leak around the outside of the fitting. Need some 4200 to seal it on outside. Or the hose is loose on the inside.

Unfortunately you would have to pull the carpet back from underneath the corner, about a foot. Cut a hole in the aluminum deck (6x6””) over the top of the fitting. Dig out the foam down to the fitting. Push the fitting out and seal with 5200 on the outside. Set fitting back in and use some pvc glue on the fitting for the hose and hose clamp. Then refil hole with foam you took out. Cut another piece of aluminum (8x8”) then 5200 around the edges, then rivet it in with 3/16 aluminum rivets. The patch will be hidden by the carpet. Spray 3M Super 77 adhesive on back of carpet and deck. Wait 1 min. Then roll carpet back underneath the corner. Your done.

Before this , is to be certain that it is the leak.

If you have a warranty, then let the dealer deal with it. But they will fix it the same way.
    Good advice right here. Likely they didnt get it sealed up well when assembled or the like said loose hose clamp. Could be that simple just not easy to get to. Could a hole in the side panel gain the same access glenn vs messing around with the carpet or deck? At least a cover panel after the repair is in the battery compartment where its not seen.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

Quote Originally Posted by Great Scott View Post
    I had a bilge outlet on the opposite side from your
    outlets on my TV 18. I constantly had water in the
    bilge on ever trip. Finally figured out that when backing
    in to launch the outlet took on water. A plug stopped
    that problem. Poor engineering in my opinion. LDS

How is it poor engineering? The outlet has to be above the water line so where else do you suggest putting it? Poor job of sealing it possibly and poor access isnt fun but jot everything is easy to get to just the way if goes.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Minnkota Ultrex.

7. Member
    On the side of the boat is where it should be. It makes no difference if
    its above water level while at rest, back off the trailer, with enough power
    to do so, and it will put water in the bilge ever time. That why I plugged it.
    Like i said poor engineering. LDS

UHD 93SV at the console.

Well i never had that problem. 11 years not a drop of water in the bilge even when backing up against waves from wind off the trailer etc. i always seemed to be able to avoid goofy little issues for some reason and it never seemed that difficult to do so. Hopefully your Lund gives you the perfection you desire.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Minnkota Ultrex.

9. Member
    On the Lund the ports are located high on the drivers side outside wall of the boat.
    This is the same location they have been on all boats that I have owned prior to
    the TV18. LDS

UHD 93SV at the console.

10. Member
    Thanks for the advice y'all. I will check into it further in the next week or 2 when I have the time. I will let you know what I find and take pics of the repair.