coming to florida late January

We are coming down late January for a event, Will have a week open around the 19th and will be bringing the boat.

Looking at some options, though we may just chase the warmer weather as I will be pulling along my father and he is defiantly not as durable as he use to be.

We will end up at Toho for our event so we may just save the kissimee chain for last.

Past years we have fished Tarpon, Stick Marsh, Toho, Cypress

Some options we are considering:

Lake Istokpolga
    lake Okeechobee
    Lake Garcia Stick Marsh/Farm13
    St Johns River

Let me know of anything maybe we can look at on the gulf side if weather is more favorable. Thanks for any info.
    2019 z18 175 ProXs 4 stroke, DC, 10 Ft Power Pole Blades, Relion lithium batteries, Ghost trolling motor, Lowrance Live's, SS structure, Airmar TM150, Vessel View Link, PowerPole Charge.

2. Member
    Well as we get close to leave time. Looks like weather will be pretty nice all over the state, well compared to -2 we have in MN right now.

Considering maybe hitting Rodman for a day or 2. Looks like the draw down could be a nice adventure fishing with some great visuals. Anyone have any insight if we decide to do that?
    2019 z18 175 ProXs 4 stroke, DC, 10 Ft Power Pole Blades, Relion lithium batteries, Ghost trolling motor, Lowrance Live's, SS structure, Airmar TM150, Vessel View Link, PowerPole Charge.

3. Banned
    Lake Istokpolga sucks... killed all the grass and the St Johns sucks because they too killed all the grass. Also, Not to mention every Tom Dick and Harry from out of town wants to get on the river and you wind up playing bumper boats. Yea that sucks. The worst thing that could happen is for BASS to come here again. BASS helps the lazy #$%^^^& that wont go out and find there own fish. This results in areas getting pounded even after they leave. I fish the St Johns every week and it has gotten to the point where I hate bed season on the river because of all the "out of towners". We used to stake 50 fish on fri for a TX on Sat. Now a days you don't dare because there are boats watching you from OH Delaware Iowa and KY. I had one boat follow me. He came up and said I recognize you as one of those Tx boats and started fishing on beds I was going to use the next day. What the $%$^%! I said you idled 1/2 mile just to see what I was looking at. Just someone to sorry to do something on his own. Retired jackass from up north.

4. Member
    IMG_8971.jpg

Locked and loaded should be in Orlando late Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Manatee Mauler View Post
    Lake Istokpolga sucks... killed all the grass and the St Johns sucks because they too killed all the grass. Also, Not to mention every Tom Dick and Harry from out of town wants to get on the river and you wind up playing bumper boats. Yea that sucks. The worst thing that could happen is for BASS to come here again. BASS helps the lazy #$%^^^& that wont go out and find there own fish. This results in areas getting pounded even after they leave. I fish the St Johns every week and it has gotten to the point where I hate bed season on the river because of all the "out of towners". We used to stake 50 fish on fri for a TX on Sat. Now a days you don't dare because there are boats watching you from OH Delaware Iowa and KY. I had one boat follow me. He came up and said I recognize you as one of those Tx boats and started fishing on beds I was going to use the next day. What the $%$^%! I said you idled 1/2 mile just to see what I was looking at. Just someone to sorry to do something on his own. Retired jackass from up north.

The guy just wanted a fishing report!......

Quote Originally Posted by ammdrew View Post
    IMG_8971.jpg

Locked and loaded should be in Orlando late Friday.
    Just in time for the cold front. But, at least there NO ice on the water anywhere!
    2022 Blazer 675 Ultimate
    2022 Merc 300 Pro XS
    2017 YZ250F
    Kenny Hollingsworth<<<<<<<<<MY NAME!
    828 674 6752
    Hendersonville NC<<<<MY LOCATION!!