2006 Triton TR-196 bow panel

My boat has an older lowrance graph in the bow panel. I am wanting to get rid of that graph and cover the opening with a piece of thick plastic. How would i go about attaching it? There's not enough of a lip to screw it down. I was thinking of maybe glueing it down. How would you go about doing this if you had to do it? Thanks!!

2. Member
    i went to walmart and bought plastic cutting board and cut it to match then put that carbon fiber looking material over it,used silicone to put it down,however they do make a black cutting board i should used and just silicone it down,i also made one for the old lowrance in the dash and put a bright red led light in it wired up to warning horn that way if i dont hear the warning buzzer i will see the bright red led light
    Last edited by buster502; 12-27-2019 at 04:30 PM.

3. Member
    I had a 2006 triton TR186, I had the same problem you have. what I did was remove the graph, and then I cut a piece of 1/4” flat black gasket material to fit, and I was able to take small stainless steel screws and angled them to secure it. I then put a Minnkota sticker on it (I just happened to have) and nobody ever said a thing about it, it looked fine. I had a hummingbird helix depth finder upfront that was mounted on a ram mount, I was able to run the wires for the transducer easily behind that piece of rubber and it looked clean. That’s what I did anyway, it lasted for the last year I had that boat no problem. Hope that helps a little.

4. Member
    Check out Ashmore Marine. He makes what you are looking for and are very well done.

5. Member
    Get with Chad Ashmore he has what you are looking for.
    Fitzgerald Rods

Quote Originally Posted by kylkkyle View Post
    Get with Chad Ashmore he has what you are looking for.
    ^^^^^^^^

7. Member

bow panel

My 06 TR20x Bow Panel was totally trashed. Made this out of 1/8 in aluminum.
    Attached Files Attached Files

8. Member
    Call C&O marine and just buy a new one. I modified the new one to hold a fuse block on the back for the 12" solix, GPS puck, Hydrowave, 360 and I think I'm missing one more item. I ran 10 gage to it's own breaker that hooks up to the cranking battery. Turned out slick

Quote Originally Posted by 6BOOMER View Post
    My 06 TR20x Bow Panel was totally trashed. Made this out of 1/8 in aluminum.
    Thats sharp i like that.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.