Banned

2019 Triton 21TrXS need help!!

So my right rod locker on the drivers side. I had my reel soft side bps case holding some reels in that locker. I had back to back days of rough water and my reel case is no longer inside the locker that I can see. I think they slid up to the bow and then slide back in the middle of the boat underneath the deck. Anyone have any experience with this in how to get it back out ? Thanks guys. This sucks I have like 7 reels in that case.

2. Member
    Tape a mirror on a stick and use a flashlight to make sure that is where they are. Then a fish tape or something like that and try to snag them. Good luck.
    2015 189 trx

What about taking your pedal tray out and looking that way?

4. Banned
    Pull the bow panel off and you may be able to see it.

Anything is possible I guess but I’ve never seen or heard of something like this happening before. Any possible chance someone may have taken or moved them? Stolen? Best of luck sir!

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Triton_ProXS View Post
    Anything is possible I guess but I’ve never seen or heard of something like this happening before. Any possible chance someone may have taken or moved them? Stolen? Best of luck sir!
    no I’ve looked everywhere. Last time I had it I pulled it out changed reels and put it back into the locker. The next day I ran on lake Harris in come rough water and winds were blowing 18mph. So I’m guess all the bouncing around caused this.

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Triton_ProXS View Post
    no I’ve looked everywhere. Last time I had it I pulled it out changed reels and put it back into the locker. The next day I ran on lake Harris in come rough water and winds were blowing 18mph. So I’m guess all the bouncing around caused this.

8. Member
    any updates on this? im curious of the outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by 04_triton View Post
    any updates on this? im curious of the outcome.
    Me too.

10. Member
    I’m guessing he found them in a different compartment......

11. Banned
    Nope still trying to locate it. Don’t have the time will all the rain we have been getting

Yeah, I never put anything heavy/compact in front of the latch because of this. I dropped a wrench in there once doing a trolling motor install, I ended up making a leash out of electrical tape to a magnet and casted it under for 15 minutes before getting the wrench
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

I wonder if the reel bag was ever found?

14. Stinnettjn1
    I had a paddle in the same compartment of my 19' 21TRX disappear. I talked my 8 hear old son into climbing as far up the compartment to the bow as he could to try to find it. It had made its way halfway under the center storage compartment in the bilge. Fortunately he was small enough to retrieve it with a little encouragement from dad...

Your feels are probably in the same place.

15. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinnettjn1 View Post
    I had a paddle in the same compartment of my 19' 21TRX disappear. I talked my 8 hear old son into climbing as far up the compartment to the bow as he could to try to find it. It had made its way halfway under the center storage compartment in the bilge. Fortunately he was small enough to retrieve it with a little encouragement from dad...

Your feels are probably in the same place.
    I’m going to do some more searching this weekend.