Oklahoma active month(s)

I seen a article the other day concerning Oklahoma outdoors, it indicated March is usually the best month for active fish and big fish. curious what everybody’s experiences / thoughts are concerning this and what their favorite month to fish is. I’m guessing it has to do with water temperature, so how are the power lakes such as Sooner Lake and Konawa fall under this rule since they obviously stay warmer while generating. I’ll be curious to see what everybody’s opinion is concerning this. Thanks

2. Banned
    It's been awhile since I have been on sooner or konawa but neither was generating. Personally I like late winter early early spring middle of February to about the first of April. Some of my best days have been in water that most people say is too cold to be productive.

the pass years the little lake of Bixhoma will produce 10+ lber. from the last week of Feb to the 1st week in March..

4. Banned
    Me and 11pounder went down to Bixhoma the friday after Thanksgiving and the gate was locked. We waited a little bit after time to open it and gave up went and fished the ditch. Are they opening it later in the day? I want to see it.

5. Member
    I like Feb mar and apr. Jan good month also but not for numbers usually. This year i caught two in 10 pd. Range one in spring (apr) the other surprisingly was in June. Didn't realize it was that big until it got close to boat. First time I've caught one that big that late in year.

6. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    I love March for big fish and early April. July is probably my best month for numbers and big fish. 7+plus