Green river lake ramps

Any one no what ramps are open at green? I know is 25’ + over. We put a different motor on our flat bottom. Like to get out and run the boat and motor while this warm weather is here.
    RANGER BOATS

2. Member
    They opened it up some yesterday so itll be changing daily. Ive heard people were launching at holmes bend and you can likely launch off the road at lone valley. Drove over the dam sunday and saw a lot of stuff floating and as they start getting it pulled down thatll only get worse
    They aint got hands, set the hook

I drove by the Holmes Bend and Butler Creek/Mt Carmel boat ramps monday. The water is almost in the third parking lot at Holmes Bend but as Stephen said they have opened the main gate "some" so it is falling a very small amount. From what I saw on the Corps website it fell .16 so that equals a little over 2 inches which is a very small amount considering what they are capable of pulling if they had the main gate wide open. A person could unload at Holmes Bend off the road but I would advise two people just incase you have to back the truck into the water far enough to get the tires wet. As for Buttler/Mt Carmel it is a no go. At high water it's a good place to unload until it gets about 12-15 ft over summer pool. Once it gets that high it crest the parking area where its flat and you lose the slope in the road to unload. Those are the only two ramps I have a visual on. As a guess I bet ramp#1 is closed, State Marina, Pikes and Smiths is not usable with Lone Valley being the only usable place on that end of the lake...I left out Emerald Isle but I am not familiar with how it looks under high water.

4. Member
    We put boat in at homes bend. Was able to run the boat. We upgraded to an electric start 15hp. Motor ran great. The electric start beats heck out of the pull rope. There was a lot of trash and big floaters out there.
    RANGER BOATS