Ghost is on the way

Well hopefully the grass is greener on the other side of the fence
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    2019 z18 175 ProXs 4 stroke, DC, 10 Ft Power Pole Blades, Relion lithium batteries, Ghost trolling motor, Lowrance Live's, SS structure, Airmar TM150, Vessel View Link, PowerPole Charge.

3. Member
    Yelp, wising you the best! To catch more fish or just making the hunt easier?
    I guess it could be both
    Vic
    Preparedness plus Opportunity = Luck

4. Scraps
    What was the other, other side?? Considering the Ghost over Ultrex cuzz I got HDS units.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

A friend put one on his boat and we fished in Florida last week. It's a nice trolling motor.

6. Member
    Went from ultrex to ghost. Will not hit the water for a week and a half when we get to Florida so I can not say how it will work compared to the ultrex. I was not unhappy with the two ultrex's I have owned. They both worked flawless and where a huge improvement over previous cable only driven models. I am expecting the brushless to be huge leap. In my industry when we went brushless in 08 everything got better and remains better today so I only expect similar.
    2019 z18 175 ProXs 4 stroke, DC, 10 Ft Power Pole Blades, Relion lithium batteries, Ghost trolling motor, Lowrance Live's, SS structure, Airmar TM150, Vessel View Link, PowerPole Charge.

7. Banned
    Following all the Ghost threads..

Looks really nice. How wide of a TM tray is needed for the foot pedal? Am I correct in assuming that the foot pedal should be raised/shimmed enough so that the side push buttons are just above the deck level ?

8. Member
    The pedal is much closer to the older foot pedal sizes. So like a z7-79 box should be fine and not require a mod like the ultrex did.

The ht seems lower then the ultrex. Which I like as I prefer the pedal be level with the deck. Buttons are easier to hit then the ultrex was, more about where they are located in relationship to the top of the pedal then the ht.

The grass may be greener on the other side, but I don't have enough green to get there..
    Layton Strong
    Nitro State Team

10. Member
    All big $$$$$