Caymas cx 20 touch screen/steering wheel controls

Caymas cx 20
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    I love the idea. What all does the touch screen control? I know I saw a video with livewell camera, which is cool, but not sure what else it does.

3. Member
    Bilge, pump outs, live wells, timers,cameras, trim, radio, lights, controls touch screen functions

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billproxs View Post
    Bilge, pump outs, live wells, timers,cameras, trim, radio, lights, controls touch screen functions
    man thats a lot of controls. My only concern would be reliability. If that thing craps out you can't just buy it at Walmart and replace. You could be completely out of commission for a few weeks until it can be replaced.

5. Member
    Touch screen also works independently. You always have the right side push buttons, should any thing happen. I asked this very question.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billproxs View Post
    Touch screen also works independently. You always have the right side push buttons, should any thing happen. I asked this very question.
    man thats brilliant! Kudos to them for thinking of everything, pretty cool! I rarely make very long runs and have issues with water slopping out, but would be a life saver if you make hour runs and somehow had an issue where you lost all your water.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzzzbait88 View Post
    man thats a lot of controls. My only concern would be reliability. If that thing craps out you can't just buy it at Walmart and replace. You could be completely out of commission for a few weeks until it can be replaced.
    has back up system see the ballistic boats website shows the system and back up system
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools