New BT Talon won’t deploy, gives audible tone

Ok gents, here is the issue. Just installed two new 8’ three stage Blue tooth Talons. Have the power ran through the main on/off switch in the bilge area. Talons power up, I have the Talons paired, I have the remote paired, Blue tooth is connected, lights are on but it will not deploy. Not with the remote and not with the main buttons on the talon. When hitting down with the remote, both Talons will click and then about two to three seconds later they will both make an audible tone. Not like a single tone or beeps. It’s an alternating tone. Can’t find anywhere online that explains what each tone means. Did I miss something during install? Is there a safety pin or something that I missed? Thanks

2. Member
    You have a power problem. Check your connections. Or possibly a battery issue.

Battery is a brand new Decka Group 31 AGM. I have connected through the power switch and directly to the battery. Both times, same issue.

Make sure you have the latest software loaded on the Talons. Minn Kota website gives very clear instruction on loading the latest software.
    2019 RT 198P
    2018 Mercury Pro XS 150 HP 4 Stroke #2B610068
    Twin 12' BT Talons
    4" Atlas Jack Plate
    Riptide Instinct Quest

I’ll double check that but the Talons are Bluetoothed to my app and according to the app they are connected and up to date.

6. Member
    It is best to bring to an ASC. They will figure it out.

Called MinnKota this morning, they had no clue what the issue was. Dropped it off today at an authorized service center (ASC)

Minnkota says the boards are bad, new ones being shipped to the service center. New Talons and they need new boards.... hmmmm