Land promise to Israel

I recieved a PM here on BBC and was asked this quesiton.

"
    You are aware the Torah clearly explains that The Creator took the land from Israel and it is The Creator who must give it back?"

Enjoy !

https://vimeo.com/29447684

2. Member

3. Member
    GOD promise to Abram in Genesis 15:12-21 is very clear, that GOD himself sealed the covenant giving Abram the land.
    Since there is NO HIGHER POWER THAN GOD, He swore by His name, hence GOD only walked between the pieces of the sacrifice GOD had asked Abram to prepare as a sign of approval.

Unless, this individual, who would be best for him to have a millstone tied around his neck and cast in the deepest of seas, is calling GOD a liar and covenant breaker.
    Even when GOD chastened Israel and sent them into captivity, He reserved Himself a residue in Judah, which later serves Him to rebuilt Jerusalem and Israel.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by digthemup View Post
    GOD promise to Abram in Genesis 15:12-21 is very clear, that GOD himself sealed the covenant giving Abram the land.
    Since there is NO HIGHER POWER THAN GOD, He swore by His name, hence GOD only walked between the pieces of the sacrifice GOD had asked Abram to prepare as a sign of approval.

Unless, this individual, who would be best for him to have a millstone tied around his neck and cast in the deepest of seas, is calling GOD a liar and covenant breaker.
    Even when GOD chastened Israel and sent them into captivity, He reserved Himself a residue in Judah, which later serves Him to rebuilt Jerusalem and Israel.
    yes sir, that was dealt with in the series. I can tell you didn't listen to the entire series or you you would have had a different response.
    Last edited by godsdozer; 12-21-2019 at 10:14 PM.

5. Member
    Dig give up unless you have something substantial

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by digthemup View Post

Read the bible 8 more times...……………………………...maybe you will learn something.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by godsdozer View Post
    Read the bible 8 more times...……………………………...maybe you will learn something.
    A man make is inferior his superior by anger,
    for even the best man is but a man at best.

I strongly believe in this statement, and by the grace of Christ, who keeps the tempest within me in check, I will let your foolish words pass unnoticed.
    Though, may I suggest that if you truly knew me personally, I strongly believe that you would not wish to make the matter personal.
    I will leave you with this, please read Romans 12: 14-18

8. Member
    Good morning Dig, Did you listen to the entire series ?