Amistad and Falcon maps on Garmin

I asked this in the Garmin section but havent gotten an answer, so I'll ask here since quite a few of you fish these lakes.
    I recently bought a Garmin Echomap Plus 93sv it came with US lakeview G3 maps. I noticed for lake Falcon and Amistad it shows depth contours only on the Texas side. Is there something else I need to download or buy to get the full maps to these lakes? The mexican side of those lakes are blank.My navionics on my lowrances show it, but my Garmin doesnt. According to Garmin, my maps are up to date, Ive tried to go in and update, but says I have the latest version.
    2002 BassCat Cougar

2. Banned
    Update don’t work, that is why you see lowrance and HB on boats because Garmin maps show nothing in Mexico. I have the same issue so I just use my Garmin for Livscope only and Lowrance for everything else.

3. Member
    Thanks for the reply, guess I'll be doing the same as you. I bought livescope last month with a 93sv plus and then bought a 93sv plus on sale at Thanksgiving for the console.
    I did keep my Lowrances and mounted those back in the front and console so I'll just use the maps on those and not the Garmins.
    Sucks Garmin doesnt have it, but at least you are saving me time and aggravation of looking and trying to update.
    2002 BassCat Cougar

4. Banned
    Only thing worth having on the Garmin in my opinion is the Livescope, I never use it for anything else. I run two Lowrance Lives at the console and one at the bow with the Garmin mounted above it.

5. Member
    Just an update to this. Garmin released a new map version so I downloaded the update and it now shows the contours on the mexican side of amistad and falcon.
    2002 BassCat Cougar

6. Banned
    Thanks for the update.

7. Member
    I called garmin after downloading the latest software and it still doesn’t show the Mexico side. I talked to them and they said there was no update that shows Mexico side. Very curious as what urs looks like and what version do U have.