Power pole pumps skeeter zx20

Looking for pictures on how guys with a zx20 or 21 mounted there pumps. A lot more room than my 07 zx225 since I don’t have the oil reservoir anymore, just looking for some ideas on clean installs. Also wouldn’t mind pics or ideas on how you ran the lines into the boat, thanks!

2. Member
    I built a aluminum mount between the aluminum transom brace. I used the existing holes to mount it. I’ll try to take some pics tomorrow.

3. Member
    I didn't have a ZX but on mine, I mounted it to an aluminum piece that sat over the battery charger. I wish I remembered the measurements but it worked out great and I could still see the charger and get to everything. I actually thought about sending info to power pole or someone else so as to market it. It looked very similar to the mount that sets a graph above the foot well of the trolling motor pedal.

I put mine inside the compartment behind the drivers seat and havent missed the little space it takes up.
    Neil Eckberg- Cary, NC - 2008 Skeeter ZX250- 250 Yamaha SHO

Kerr Lake Ba$$hole

5. Member
    Thanks guys I will check out the transom brace. There is plenty of room since no oil reservoir just trying to get some ideas of a bracket to use

6. Member
    neislure........my pump was inside the same compartment but the pump leaked BADLY and fluid went everywhere inside and I never really could get it all cleaned up. you may want to rethink that location