Henderson Or Chaumont Bay ?

Wanting to do a trip there next June. Both appear to be big water for a bay. Which bay is the best for lodging/hotels/ramps and of course fishing lol

2. Member
    In summer I’d take Henderson any day. Just an FYI though in Jefferson County and any county bordering the St Lawrence River, Bass season doesn’t open until June 20th next year and that includes catch and release. So Plan on going after that date, otherwise you’ll be ticketed by the DEC for targeting bass out of season.
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

3. Member
    We are pike fishing lol. Thanks for the tip, been to NY several times just never these 2 places.

4. Member
    Good thing is that Henderson is only about 10 mi from chaumont so if one bay isn’t working you can still hit chaumont and Guffin
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

5. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by 5pigs View Post
    We are pike fishing lol. Thanks for the tip, been to NY several times just never these 2 places.
    Try that excuse it doesn't fly with them up there! Being from out of state is even worse..

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kandkkustomzhydrographics View Post
    Try that excuse it doesn't fly with them up there! Being from out of state is even worse..
    I was be sarcastic about the pike thing lol. I have been up there on memorial weekend before and had them talk to me. Guy was pretty honest and polite. Said I better not power pole down and target a fish on the bed.

7. Member
    Both ....quick run to the other