3rd Annual Cabin Fever 4-4-20

The 3rd annual Cabin Fever Tournament will be held on April 4th 2020 next year. I will purchase a Vendors Permit this year, so anyone who wants to set a table up and sell their goods are more than welcome to. You can be there in the morning, all day, or just at weigh in. If anyone wants to advertise their company or has any questions please message me or call me at (937)302-9883. Flyers will be getting done soon. had 98 boats last year and no issues at all. Thank You. Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year

Date- 4-4-20
    Entry- $100.00 for Tournament and $10.00 Big Bass Optional Side Pot for a total of $110.00. Will pay top 2 Big Bass 70% 1st and 30%
    Time- Safe Light 8 hours (Specific times will be announced)
    Paybacks- 100% Tournament and 100% Big Bass
    Ramp- North Shore. Will register, park, and weigh in, in the Upper Parking Lot by the North Shore Beach

2. Member
    Will there be a fee for signing up the morning of the tournament?
    Gun Control..... Is hitting your target every time

3. Member
    Nope.. LMAO

4. Member
    What’s funny about that question? The tournaments you ran before had a five dollar fee for Registering the morning of the tournament/ at the ramp. Myself and others Always wondered where the five dollars went.

5. Member
    Well what's funny is you threw a fit about it, and nobody other than you has ever questioned me about it, so those others just don't speak up I guess. The tournaments you mention are TBX events nothing I have ever ran on my own. Where does the money you make for running tournaments go?

6. Member
    I wouldn’t call it (throwing a fit) it was a simple question. That still hasn’t been answered. For the people that pay the extra in the tournaments you help run and say nothing that’s their Prerogative. The people I know that don’t care for paying extra just don’t fish the tournaments you help run don’t fish them anymore. If you look back at all the open tournaments I’ve ran they are 100% payback at the ramp and no fee for signing up the day of. Any tournaments I’ve ran where I did get payed to run, the money is already figured into the entry fee and no additional charges.

7. Member
    O.K. Brian this happened 4 years ago. I told you then to ask Phil as he owns TBX and the charge of $5 is clearly on the flyer and you still had to make your scene that morning. Like I told you then feel free not to fish. I don't always charge it anymore. As for your comment then about this is why nobody fishes TBX I really do get good turnouts and the paybacks are good. As for questioning this tournament, because I know that $5 hurts you for some reason, but name one of mine you have fished (I know at least 1 you did) that I have charged $5 not TBX mine. On this post do you see TBX anywhere? Do you see in the entry anywhere or the post of a $5 charge? Do you think I am crooked and wouldn't put that and charge you? What you do see in the entry is 100% entry paid back, and 100% Big Bass paid back. You will also see that I am purchasing out of my pocket a vendors permit to allow your friends or anyone else the ability to sell their products at no charge. I have my thoughts of why you asked this question, but simply my opinion I will stick with facts in this case. So instead of crediting me for doing good for the fishermen like some others you want to post something stupid I am O.K. with that also as that's your right. I don't question anyone on a public forum, if I have issue I will deal with them directly you should try that instead of trying to make some who does nothing but good for the fishermen look bad, not that most don't see the good I do, but some don't I am also 100% good with that also. As for your opens you run 100% what kind of stuff do you give away? Do you buy $300.00 + in plaques? As for the USA you run as I run TBX you're correct it's added in. Now you may have gotten an answer over that horrible $5 charge had you done this privately or in person as you have seen me several times in 4 years. Good Day Brian and if you make any baits or stuff fishing related or hell if you want to sell cookies the morning and afternoon of this tournament please feel free to set up a table on my dime I won't complain!!

8. Member
    Oaky Todd I wasn’t trying to bring up a old tournament that’s in the history books. No one made a scene that morning lol if you want to stick to the facts. I never seen a flyer I got wind of the tournament the day before at the ramp from another angler and said I’ll fish. Being charged extra the morning of caught me off guard as it’s no extra work on anyone. This wasn’t a TBX tournament it was a open. I also never said this is why no one fishes the tournaments. They have a good turnout no doubt. I’ve never been a TBX member so I know it was a open. As for me ever worrying about five bucks, the day that happens I’ll quit fishing. I know I’ve only fished one it was a youth group benefit that I was glad to support. But myself and a few of my close friends haven’t been back since the tournament four plus years ago. As for trying to make you look bad I wasn’t I just had a simple question but if you would like to bring up others then I would be glade to as I know several people who have tournaments at Rocky and would disagree but I’m not going to post that publicly it’s not right. Yes I do spend quit a bit in prize money and permits for the tournaments I run and it’s out of my pocket. But I’m glad I got my question answered and hope you the best at your tournaments. Have a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year

p.s. thanks for the vender invite but if I had cookies to sell I’d probably eat them before I got there. It’s a hour drive from my house me and my fishing buddy like to eat.

9. Member
    Merry Christmas to you and I would gladly talk outside a public forum, and explain the answers to your question. The tournament you fished was a TBX Open. I have never charged a $5 fee on anything I run myself, I don't make TBX rules. I am like you a director who follows what the circuit says. I would like to talk though you have my number or Bayviews at least.

10. Member
    Sounds good I’m out of town for the holidays with family so I’m sure I’ll be up that way on some warm days in the future.

Looking forward to the tournament Todd!
    Brad Whitaker
    whittyoutdoors.com --- Use code BBC5 at checkout for 5% off
    Whitty Outdoors handmade crankbaits

08 Stratos 201XL 250 HO E-tec
    05 Weld-Craft 1852 semi-v 115/80 Mercury jetdrive

12. Member
    You have to defend that title! Remember to set a table to sell your product! Thank Ya's

We are going to try to defend it, but we just had a really blessed day last year. I wasn't expecting to have anything close to what we had.

We will have something setup for sure. I hope we sell all we have made in the next couple months at the 3 shows we are going to. Then I'm going to be busting my butt to get more made!
    Brad Whitaker
    whittyoutdoors.com --- Use code BBC5 at checkout for 5% off
    Whitty Outdoors handmade crankbaits

08 Stratos 201XL 250 HO E-tec
    05 Weld-Craft 1852 semi-v 115/80 Mercury jetdrive