Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

For those guys that like to post about the cards......How 'Bout them Cats??

Vegas is not being good to the cats.........

2. Member
    Utah, 3 freshman, 2 sophomores defeated our one and dones. Hope we don't have to play them in a couple of years. Please remember it's not about wins and losses to be sure but rather getting our young men to the NBA.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 520TDY View Post
    Utah, 3 freshman, 2 sophomores defeated our one and dones. Hope we don't have to play them in a couple of years. Please remember it's not about wins and losses to be sure but rather getting our young men to the NBA.
    I just like poking those BIG BLUE GUYS that like to get on here every time the Cards lose and poke the bear.......always nice to give it back to those that like to dish it out.......

4. Member
    Cards look really good this year, but will they be able to slow down that powerful, powerful inside presence tandem of Nick and EJ ?????????

5. Member
    Cards look really good this year, but will they be able to slow down that powerful, powerful inside presence tandem of Nick and EJ ?????????
    Can't say that I am intimidated by those guys..............will be the first time in a long time where the Cards look to be more talented based on 10 to 12 games so far. Don't like the thought of playing them after what will likely be two losses in a row (Utah and Ohio State).

6. Member
    HaHa, wouldn't worry to much if I were you. Cards look to be in good shape for that game.

I don't expect the Cards to win in Rape arena. They've won there twice in 30 years, and they went in there several times with a much better team. The refs are under some intense pressure for that game, and it's easier to make the call with the 23K fans stamp of approval.

8. Member
    I’ve been a UK fan my whole life. The past few years have made me not even care anymore. Didn’t even know they lost until I saw this thread today! Too many different players every year to keep up with. If it’s on and I’m on the couch, I may flip to it. Other than that, who cares?!

9. Member
    Agree, things have changed, not sure if it's for the better.

10. Banned
    Agree, things have changed, not sure if it's for the better.
    ... Dan

11. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan21XRS View Post
    ... Dan
    Lol.

12. Member
    Coming from a used to be die hard cats fan.... I’ve not watched a single game this year and only plan to watch the Louisville/kentucky game Dec. 28th. Things have definitely changed in Lexington and you can thank yours truely for that! On the other hand I really like Chris Mack @ Louisville.... he is in it for all the right reasons and has done a tremendous job with the cards thus far. Obviously more and more people are starting to grumble about the current situation in Lexington....honestly people are getting tired of all the recruiting hype and are eager for a teacher, coach, and most importantly an individual that cares about the University of Kentucky and not the highway to NBA bull$h!t...

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lizardrig View Post
    Coming from a used to be die hard cats fan.... I’ve not watched a single game this year and only plan to watch the Louisville/kentucky game Dec. 28th. Things have definitely changed in Lexington and you can thank yours truely for that! On the other hand I really like Chris Mack @ Louisville.... he is in it for all the right reasons and has done a tremendous job with the cards thus far. Obviously more and more people are starting to grumble about the current situation in Lexington....honestly people are getting tired of all the recruiting hype and are eager for a teacher, coach, and most importantly an individual that cares about the University of Kentucky and not the highway to NBA bull$h!t...
    Completely understand.....I'm hearing the same thing from friend in the Louisville area that are CAT fans.

Going to be a rough 3 game stretch for the Cats. Going to be another tough 2 games against OSU and Louisville. I hope Cal can get them playing to the expected potential soon! GO BIG BLUE!

Also as a college basketball fan I am not a fan of all the hype of the potential one and done's. Very few are ready to make the jump after one year.
    Brad Whitaker
    whittyoutdoors.com --- Use code BBC5 at checkout for 5% off
    Whitty Outdoors handmade crankbaits

08 Stratos 201XL 250 HO E-tec
    05 Weld-Craft 1852 semi-v 115/80 Mercury jetdrive

15. Member
    I guess you all havent heard, UK is now a football school
    They aint got hands, set the hook

16. Member
    I'm a UK fan, and the Cats are usually pretty good in March. But I like to watch good basketball all season, at times early in the season it's hard to watch. For this reason I don't follow as closely as I used to either.
    '06 Procraft 205 Pro Mercury 225 Optimax

I love watching uk basketball early in the season.
    Jason
    2015 Phoenix 919 225 ProXs

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vausoner View Post
    I love watching uk basketball early in the season.
    While attending UL block parties with ya girl Katina?
    They aint got hands, set the hook

Yep. Its a good time.
    Jason
    2015 Phoenix 919 225 ProXs

Quote Originally Posted by Fishin is life View Post
    While attending UL block parties with ya girl Katina?
    While taking advantage of drunk passed out married women in wildcat lodge.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast