Thread: Middle River

Middle River

Anyone fish for largemouth here in the winter..or at all? I just moved up this way and its 25 minutes from my house. I want to run my boat, but also try and catch a bass or two. I remember the big fish kill 4 or 5 years ago, but have not heard anything since. Now that I am a local, I would like to frequent here. Going out of Wilson Point Park unless someone tells me otherwise. Thanks
    2015 Ranger Z119C - 2018 Mercury 225 Pro XS

I have not heard of guys fishing in the winter much on MR for bass but I'm sure they are there still. Grab some silver buddies and start jigging around docks. As long as the water is soft you will find guys on the North East and Susky river throughout the winter.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.