Thread: Ordering a 19.5

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Yes, mines a dual console and is listed in the boats 4 sale pages on top. Yes it has an evinrude G2 on it. YES I’m gonna have another G2 on my next one!!!

2. Scraps
    I'm not up on the difference between the Elite and HDS units, but may want to look into that to make sure you're going to get the greatest benefit out of the Ghost. If you're doing any kind of offshore fishing I'd be upgrading to HDS units. Trailer, if you use any shallow ramps at all maybe ask to upgrade to a 2-speed winch. PA requires tandem trailer with brakes to have both axles braked. Consider that.

Is there a padded deck option? Get that if so.

Dealer suggested I buy the second console regardless of whether I wanted it for resale since it's $200 to ship after delivery.

Look at all the motor brands available where buying, compare base prices, and then the costs to extend warranty. On a new buy you've got the best chance of getting some type of deal on extended warranty. I nearly choked when it came time to extend my Merc warranty.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

3. Banned
    Just know that the second console is not removable. Well, not in the sense that most boats are. It comes glued and bolted in from the factory. And the day box that is on the passenger side is removed.

4. Member
    1rudebee......we should maybe talk before u order ur next one.....maybe i'll be in the market then? lol Ive been looking at a 20TE......always has me thinking lol
    2019 Falcon 215 Yamaha Sho 250, Lithiums, X2, Poles, Ultrex, Birds, Mega 360 & Livescope.

Previous-2017 Falcon 205 Evinrude G2 250HO, Lithiums, Poles, Ultrex, Birds and 360.

5. Member
    I can do that too!

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1rudebee View Post
    Yes, mines a dual console and is listed in the boats 4 sale pages on top. Yes it has an evinrude G2 on it. YES I’m gonna have another G2 on my next one!!!
    Killin' me Rude! I want that boat so bad but not in a position right now to buy one. Heck I wanted your boat from the year before also!

7. Member
    It’s a looker! So was my last one.....scum frog will tell you! Next one will be too! If mine doesn’t sell in the next few weeks I’ll have to keep till mid summer to get thru some tournaments. So it may be available later (even tho I hope not). Kind of nice getting a 10 year warranty on your motor. You don’t feel as pressured to sell in a year.

8. Member
    mean dean his 2017 was ok looking ;).......im enjoying it hahha! If you look at the pinned post of people posting pic's of their Falcon's I have a pic of it on there on how I have it looking now! BA boat!
    2019 Falcon 215 Yamaha Sho 250, Lithiums, X2, Poles, Ultrex, Birds, Mega 360 & Livescope.

Previous-2017 Falcon 205 Evinrude G2 250HO, Lithiums, Poles, Ultrex, Birds and 360.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scum_frog View Post
    mean dean his 2017 was ok looking ;).......im enjoying it hahha! If you look at the pinned post of people posting pic's of their Falcon's I have a pic of it on there on how I have it looking now! BA boat!
    Next time I'm up in Toledo/BG visiting family and friends you can take me out in it.

10. Member
    Chaihara, big help on the transducer selection, ordered just as you described. Went with the stainless fenders too. Im glad I asked for this help as it really made it easier referencing the suggestions you guys made. Turned the build sheet in today. Thanks you guys!!

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fuelleak View Post
    Chaihara, big help on the transducer selection, ordered just as you described. Went with the stainless fenders too. Im glad I asked for this help as it really made it easier referencing the suggestions you guys made. Turned the build sheet in today. Thanks you guys!!

No worries brother! Hope y'all love it!

12. Member
    Fuelleak, what colors you ordered?

13. Member
    My partner order a color combo that he found on Bucks Island Marina site. Its the color of the F20 TE that they have listed. I believe its ash, white , steel. Actually, this is an edit in color. He's going Ash gunnels/interior/ white stripe/ black frost on hull sides/ white stripe/ black bottom.
    Last edited by fuelleak; 01-18-2020 at 08:16 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12