Stratos trailer.id number

Hi im new here, just picked up a 95 201 with a tanden axle trailer. The only number i can find on the trailer is only 5 digits. Indiana dmv says that number is not long enough. Just wondering if anyone here could shine some light on this. Thanks

Those are the last 5 of the vin - stamped in the frame (I expect). There would be a fair-sized sticker on the frame rail near the front with the entire vin plus some other info. If the sticker is gone or unreadable, hopefully you got some paperwork that has it on there, like a registration. You should have gotten SOMETHING during your apparent purchase. A little more info as to where/how you came into possession might help.

You're looking for a 17 digit string.

3. Member
    Thanks, the sticker is not ledgable. Talked to stratos, they gave me the full vin but would not print another tag for it due to the fact that the trailer company is out of buisness. They did verify the entire number thou. Thanks again

Get a company to stamp you out a plate with the numbers in it and screw/pop rivet it to the frame. The stickers are worthless if the boats are stored outdoors in the sun.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanndalizer View Post
    Thanks, the sticker is not ledgable. Talked to stratos, they gave me the full vin but would not print another tag for it due to the fact that the trailer company is out of buisness. They did verify the entire number thou. Thanks again
    Stratos is no longer making boats. They answered the phone?
    1996 Stratos 201 pro xl
    1996 Johnson Faststrike J150GLEDB

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottOz View Post
    I'm guessing he was talking to EZ loader. I had to do the same thing for my 98. Mine was made by Custom Trailer out of Tennessee for EZ loader, and I got the same story.

I had the seller of this ebay auction engrave me a placard with the appropriate information which I riveted into place.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Engraved-Tr...72.m2749.l2649

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottOz View Post
    I purchased a 2005 486sf this past May. Somehow I was directed to contact Ranger boats. They ended up sending me the manual for the boat.

8. Member
    As mentioned have one stamped or get a graphics shop make one on 3m vinyl. I painted my trailer 4 years ago and I made the label in cad and converted to PDF and local graphics shop printed it on 3m vinyl.

9. Member
    I believe the number they post on the Stratos web site puts you through to White River Marine which is/was basically the same people who worked on the Stratos builds. They have helped me in the past on a few things.
    2006 Stratos 294 Pro XL.2005 Yamaha 200 VMAX 3.1L. 8" Hydro Dynamics Rapid Jack. Ultrex 112 I-Plot link. 2 Helix 10 Chirp Mega SI GPS G2N.